See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We had to Evacuate yesterday. My home is on the Mountain side of Lake Elsinore Fire. Well, I must say they were so Generous to my whole family. Whatever we needed. Thanks to them all. Relaxed @ Roadway Temecula.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Desperate because we didn't know we had come during "wedding season" the only place to stay after trying 6 other hotels, was here. It felt like we were in the opening scene of a horror movie.

Large room in crazy colours--shiny yellow walls, red bedspread, everything was bit a stinky or felt like it needed to be wiped down before being touched. It's dated--maybe it was cool in the 80s? The entire place was a bit rough and dirty and really needs an update and a good, solid clean. The bathroom had weird yellow lighting and the shower...well, see earlier statement about horror movie. It was clean enough, but just a general feeling of ick.
There's a pool....basically in a cage in the parking lot.

I want to say something positive (digging deep)... the room was spacious. There was a bar fridge. The parking was easy. And we only had one night.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank SJWolf66
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I’m not a princess, but I do have priorities. We were here for a wedding and someone else made our reservation which was unfortunate. To begin with, they messed up the reservation and the clerk didn’t know how to fix it. A Simple thing like adding a night to the room reservation completely derailed him. Things like being able to walk across the floor without worrying about cleanliness, working plumbing, fixtures that remain attached to the bathtub, televisions that work, blankets without burn holes holes, cups without mold growing in them, clean refrigerators, and a staff that will not allow the brats of their customers to run around screaming and kicking doors until 2:30 in the morning matter to me. I can deal with a lot of things if it’s clean. It’s FILTHY. I can deal with a lot of things if they try. They don’t. It took three rooms to get at minimum a subpar room with plumbing that still doesn’t work and an AC that’s functional. It took three phone calls to the front desk before the clerk snapped at me and told me it’s the Rodeway, not the Hilton when all I’m asking is not to have someone’s children not to run the courtyard, scream and kick on my door at 2:30 am. It’s truly been a dark comedy of one thing after another! This is NOT a place that should be on your map. It’s not a place that the health department should probably allow to remain open.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Horrible! Booked for 2 days, when I returned to hotel in the evening someone else had been in there and using the room. Room messed up, chairs moved, trash. Went downstairs told them, they said it was probably the housekeeper's little girl. Thankfully I had taken all but minor things with me during the day, everything else was gone. When I went to check out on the last day, guy said someone else was booked under that room #!!! Would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Suzanne D
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

But, lots of issues on the inside. Hair and other debris on bathroom walls. Remote control of tv did not work. Iron, but no ironing board. Remedied by attendant though. Tv itself did not work initially, but called attendant and he came and fixed it manually. Nice carpet. Parking was bad that night, full lot, had to go to the far side of property to park. Good price through hotels.com but, still, lots of issues to resolve. Old western look, nice location to old town. Seems like older people in town, most lights out by 10pm. Nice friendly staff and pool looks and smells clean. Continental breakfast.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business