See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Outside grounds were disgusting with dead plants, trash and cigarettes. Junk stored at back of building in parking lot. Place needs a total repaint. Building totally dirty. Our toilet ran non stop. When we left the room in the morning for breakfast and came back our key would not work. We went to front desk and asked for a new key. They guy at the desk gave us a new key and all I had to do was give him our room number. He did not ask for my name, ID or anything. He could have been giving a key to any random person. No security in that whatsoever. The place was just down right disgusting. I will never stay here again or recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2016

I have photos of what it really looks like! Bugs, No full room electricity, door didn't close fully, electrical outlets were scary, wood rotting, etc........ Managers did not respond...would not give us time of day or new room and wont refund us......Pictures will be posted on social sites.

Room Tip: Do not stay here......
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Shahnti O
Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

We had no issues with this particular hotel. For the price, it was great! Didn't have to drive to go eat and have drinks, since it's located right there where everything is. Room was nice and AC worked really well. Water was nice and hot for showering and you get a free breakfast. Can't beat that. Bed was really comfy as well.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2016

Good: room was recently painted.
Bad: that is the only good thing about it. Sheets were heavily worn, stained, and didn't fit the queen beds. Carpet was really gross; bare feet became black when walking on it, seemed to be a homeless family on the first floor. "Continental breakfast" consisted on 7-Eleven purchased pastries and coffee in front of the reception desk. We paid an unbelievable $160 for one night.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

We have stayed at many hotels in our travels, but the Roadway is not one to write home about. Before our stay, I usually call to confirm the reservation no to maker sure the room was a no - smoking one. The man I spoke to was rude and un professional. We checked in. The girl was Gabby. She was very nice and very professional. The room was decent. The television was great and the bed was comfortable. At night, we noticed a smoky smell. We noticed that it was coming from the bathroom. We found out that it came through the vent from one of the smoking rooms. When I informed the man when we checked out, he just laughed. Because it had an exterior corridor, it was noisy. Would we stay there again? I don't think so.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple