Pechanga Resort and Casino
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$ 164
US$ 145
Hampton.com
US$ 84
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$ 248
US$ 235
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
La Quinta
US$ 132
US$ 117
US$ 116
US$ 77
Holiday Inn Express Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
Temecula Creek Inn(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
US$ 140
Travelocity
Ponte Vineyard Inn(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$ 330
US$ 310
Travelocity
All reviewsfood courtslot machinescrab legsplayers cardgreat oakeagles nestgolf coursetable gamespoker roomlas vegasself parkingcomedy clubplay slotsupgraded to a suiteone bedroom suiterv parkevery employee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Nice large casino with a very nice theater. The golf course across the parking lot looked very nice and it had a beautiful club house. The casino had a lot of restaurants in it. We went out in town and it had everything one could want.

Room Tip: our room overlooked the pool area and the golf course.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I have experienced bed bugs at Pechanga Resort. Talked to the manager and he said I can not prove I got them there. I did not have anytyhing on my body when I arrived but the next morning was covered with bites. Called and said that they will not do anything for me'
Forget this place!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
10  Thank coonvalley
Reviewed 18 April 2012

It has been many years since last visiting Pechanga's casino. They had not even built the hotel yet. Well they have come a long way. The place is very nice, with lots of restaurants to choose from, food courts and a great place to just order coffee and desserts.

We took advantage of their "end of winter" deal and took a suite for $129.00 with a $10.00 credit back to be used on property. The room was fantastic with a large bar area, living room (with plenty of seating along with a dining table and 4 chairs) and separate bedroom with table, chair, etc.. They had two large flat screen t.v.'s (living room and bedroom) and a separate bath and large shower. It was actually 1 1/2 bathrooms, as they had a separate sink in another area that could be closed off to the main bathroom. Plenty of great lighting, two areas to put on makeup and lots of space. I would highly recommend the suite over a standard room if there is not much difference in cost.

The only problem we had with the room was a bulb being burned out on one side of the bed, one of the remotes for the t.v. needed a battery change and one of the sinks were stopped up in the bathroom. All minor issues. The biggest problem was that someone was doing construction (drilling and hammering) at 7:15 in the morning. Could not make out if it was above us, or next door, but enough to wake us up. I informed the front desk and they said it was unusual for someone to start maintenance that early and they would file a report.

The casino was no different than any nice casino in Vegas, plenty of slots in all denominations, all the table games and even a non smoking area for machine players. The ventilation
system was adequate, so smoke was not an issue throughout the casino. I found them to be quite busy for a Sunday evening.

The only problem we found with the machines was that they often could not read the players card. We sometimes had to insert the card 3-4 and up to a dozen times before it would recognize the player....if at all. It finally got to be such a problem (we probably played 40 or 50 different machines and found this to be a common problem though-out) we just stopped using our card.

Overall this was one of the nicer Indian Casinos that we have frequented.

Room Tip: If possible try to book a suite. The rooms are very large and pleasantly nice.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1momo1
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I have gone to Pechanga Resort and Casino often over the passed 2 years and have had card for about 5 years. I notice that they cater to certain cultures and only pay certain cultures. If one plays two hundred dollars on one machine and only win 20.00 dollars and the minute you get up and a Asian gets on and plays 3cents and win 500.00 dollars on the third spin. This is something I have notice in my frequent visits hrough out there Casino. The waitress also cater to non minorities. I notice this is all who won at the tournments and the birthday parties.The machines are always off and the staff smiles only when you are not an minority. If you attend on having fun and looking for a return a little return, if non-Asian Do Not Go. YOU WILL BE DISSAPPOINTED.
I believe as well as other whom I do not know this is their practice.

Room Tip: Do not go if you want updated rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank allan s
Reviewed 30 March 2012

It started with a call to reservations for a special request with my booking, Susie was so polite and pleasant. This was the start to the level of service Pechanga offers. From the valet to room service it was customer service all the way. The rooms were spotless and a good size with views of the golf course from the floor to ceiling windows. The casino offers 9 restaurants with something for everyone! Wine country for tasting and Old Town Temecula for strolling, I truly enjoyed my stay!

Room Tip: Room prices fluctuate, if you are flexible you can reserve a suite for the same price as a standard room on a high volume week
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple