“Great delivery option!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We were tired from a full day of wine tasting and opted to get delivery to our hotel. Rosati’s was the right choice! The pizza was fresh, hot, and arrived right on time. Toppings were plentiful, and the crust was delicious. We also got a side of onion rings, which can be risky for a delivery order, but these arrived crispy and delicious. This was definitely a great option for delivery!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We stopped by here for a quick lunch. It is definitely a sport's bar but friendly when we walked in.There are daily specials as well as pizza.The lasagna was good, the pizza looked good and was available by the slice.We got out of there for under $20 for 2 I would not say it was the best Italian around but very good for the price.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

On the recommendation of a friend we went to Rosati's and had their meat mania deep dish pizza. Now I have been luck to eat pizza around the world and this was one of the best. Even my wife who has never been keen on pizza is now a convert. Our group also had the Calzone, Jumbo Wings and The Cheef sandwich. Everybody enjoyed their meal but the undoubted star was the "Pan Pizza."
If you're looking for an informal, friendly location with good food definitely give it a try

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I am originally from Chicago so I dug all the windy city memorabilia, but I came here for the food and was not disappointed. We ordered the deep dish pizza for all. It was delicious and it brought me back to my days on LSD (Lake Shore Drive). My son ordered the Cheef (Italian beef sandwich with melted Mozzarella cheese) and I got the senior version, that came with au jus, but not cheese, which I called the chafe--but not because it rubbed me the wrong way at all. I also got to try the lasagna, which was excellent and I don't mention that lightly. A pitcher of Coors Light was $16, filling four pints. The chafe came with the option for a $2.50 pint which was an offer I could not refuse. It was a tad too warm in there for me, but the temp outside was 109 and there was a Flex Alert in progress, so perhaps they were following protocols. If it was cooler in there, I would have given this restaurant 5 stars.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We came up to Temecula for my birthday. Been up here several the but never ordered pizza in. We ordered the Deep Dish pizza (massage and pepperoni) and had a little doubt. But when it arrived, wow it was hot and very impressive. This is as Chicago style as you are going to get. I really need to take a photo before we did in but want to give a true assessment of things.

When we order they were great and friendly. They said it was going to take an hr to hr half (it is deep dish of course). It arrived a bit earlier which was great. The pizza was awesome. The small can feed probably 3-4 people in true deep dish fashion.

If you are wanting pizza and you are in the area, absolutely order from here. I can't say anything about their restaurant but I'm sure it is just as great if not better.

Been to Rosati's Pizza Pub? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK