“Great Food! Really loud wine bar.”
Review of Spuntino Pizzeria

Spuntino Pizzeria
Ranked #42 of 458 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 September 2017

If you are looking for great italian food, this place is fantastic. If you're looking for quiet with your wine, this is not it. The wine selection is excellent, and the prices are good, but sit on the restaurant side to enjoy your conversation. Very good family restaurant.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This is one of the best pizza places in town, quite pricey but worth it. We love their Patatina (french fry pizza) I know right, and their margarita pizza is the best. You won't go wrong with whatever pizza you choose. They do have other items on their menu also an Italian Deli.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Having grown up in NYC, I know good pizza! Spuntino is one of the few California places than make good pizza!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Have been going here since it opened, and it has become my favorite pizza place in Temecula. Love the pepperoni and bell peppers. Although I love bell peppers, they probably put a few too many on the pizza and very large pieces. Otherwise, great.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

I recently visited Spuntino Pizzeria as I was leaving Temecula. I had been many years ago and remembered how wonderful it was. My return trip did not disappoint. Everything my family and I ordered was delicious! We had the calamari appetizer, a small salad, and two pizzas. We shared the four cheese pizza and a pizza with prosciutto, arugula, and shaved Parmesan. The calamari was lightly breaded and piping hot. The salad was fresh and crisp. Our pizzas were perfect! The slices were big and I was full after only two pieces. Even though I was full, I couldn't resist ordering a cannoli. The cream was thick and flavorful. I would venture a guess that it is possibly made in-house. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive. The restaurant was clean, including the restrooms.

Been to Spuntino Pizzeria? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK