“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2017

At the conclusion of a business meeting an associate who lives in Temecula recommended that we have dinner at this place. We walked into the Pechanga Casino and had to ask where the restaurant was located. Our waiter Tony asked for our drink order. One of us requested Wild Turkey 101 but decided on a Bulleit 95 Rye after Tony said they didn't have Wild Turkey. I asked Tony about the wine list and he suggested a glass of 2015 Niner Pinot Noir. 2015 seemed a little too young, but I decided to give it a try and really liked it. I had a second glass. Our entrees were a Veal Chop, 14 oz Prime NY Steak, and King Salmon. We also ordered sides of a Baked Potato and Au Gratin Potatoes. Tony was very knowledgeable and personable.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Best steak I have had in years. Great Oak Steakhouse is a primo place for a great meal. It is right up there with Fleming's or Ruth's Chris. No kidding. Outstanding meat, outstanding service, hands down, the best meal I have had in a long time, period.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Lovely ambiance, great server (Dale) and the best steaks. The side dishes are huge and meant to be shared. If you hate to miss out on dessert, don't worry. Bite size chocolates are complimentary.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We stay at the Pechanga Resort often, but have only tried this place once and never again.
Went there to celebrate my wife's 60th birthday and, although the place was almost empty, they sat us in a corner near the kitchen door. I ordered oysters as an appatizer. I thought they were ok but over priced, little did I know I would pay more by being sick as a dog later. The dinner itself was just ok, nothing special, and the service, for an "upscale restuarant" was POOR. We will continue to stay at the resoret, but never ever eat at that place again. So, how do I know that it was the oysters that made me sick? Becouse my wife didn't, thank God, have them and she did not get sick.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I took my wife here for our anniversary and the whole experience was perfect. The service was great, the food was great and the atmosphere was great. There was one blow hard guy a couple tables over that was loud and annoying, but there always seems to be at least one when you eat out. They also emailed me after I made the reservation to let me know some options available for our anniversary to make it a little more special than just dinner. We had appetizers, steak and dessert and all of it was great. The steak was absolutely incredible. It was cooked perfect and the flavor was amazing. I will definitely be visiting again.

Been to Great Oak Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK