“Great time at Creekside Grille with friends.”

The Creekside Grille
Ranked #41 of 430 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I along with two friends visited Wilson Creek Winery. We had lunch at the Creekside Grille. The food was great. The service was outstanding. The waiter Adrian was a delight. He was very friendly and provided great service to us. We met the owners. They were very friendly and down to earth. The resident dogs were very tame, clean and fun to interact with. Thumbs up guys! We will be back.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

This is my favorite winery. Love their Chardonnay wine, but it is all good, I'm not too wild about their Almond Champagne, but that is just me. A lot of people love it and it is very popular. Their food is delicious and the service is very good. The Grille is situated in a open grassy area and there is a little bridge that takes one across a very small creek to a nice shady picnic area. They also have music I believe on weekends. A nice place for children also

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Apparently, a few patrons complained that the pork belly tacos contained too much fat, it's pork belly hence their will always be fat. I disagree completely, my mother, husband & I all have had their pork belly tacos multiple times and we never encountered to much fat. It's an item that IF folks are not exp'd with they instantly call out the fat content. It was my families favorite amongst their pasta dish and we are sad to see it go :(

The ambiance and layout of this particular restaurant is warm and inviting. The music is always great not to mention the staff is wonderful.

One of my to go restaurants in Temecula!

Buen provecho!

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

We were invited to brunch here by some friends, we don't drink, so we weren't going here by ourselves. The brunch was very good. Bacon, omelettes, toast, chicken asiago cheese sausage, seafood, etc. all was very good. Wait staff was pretty good about refreshing champagne and wine. Had to ask for Coke and coffee for us, but I guess most people drink the wine. No biggie for me. We had a good time, talked to the other guests at neighboring tables too. Very friendly atmosphere, not snobby or uppity.

I would go back. I think the brunch with alcohol was $42. Which doesn't seem bad.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

There are always good choices on the menu, the chef is great and inventive with his creations. The only down side with the seasonal menu is its possible your favorite item will no longer be on the menu the next time you visit! But then there are always yummy choices to choose from! =)

Been to The Creekside Grille? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK