Temecula Creek Inn(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$ 160
US$ 156
Groupon.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$ 156
US$ 134
Hampton.com
Carter Estate Winery and Resort(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$ 241
US$ 234
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 263/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
US$ 100
US$ 108
US$ 88
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$ 231
US$ 212
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 254/night.

Ponte Vineyard Inn(Temecula)
US$ 353
US$ 337
US$ 269
Pechanga Resort and Casino(Temecula)(Great Value!)
US$ 221
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor poolfrosted glassold towntoilet and sinkdesk areasitting areaoatmealwine countrymicrowave and fridgefree breakfastthe sofa bedwould stay here againtwo sinksshort drivevery nice staygreat roombeds were comfortable
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Check in was great - We were very early (10 AM) however the front desk person found us a room immediately.
The room was clean, large,quiet and very nicely appointed. The layout was great except the bathroom had 2 sliding doors at the foot of the bed. Ther was lots of room but a bit unusual.

Breakfast was good but not exceptional. No breakfast meat.

Overall a great stay

Room Tip: Get a room on the side away from the freeway booked online and got a better rate
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2012

I have always thought that if you wanted to book several rooms at a time, a hotel could give you a discounted rate. when i asked, i was quoted a rate even higher then what i could get on my own,from looking at thier website. i thought with a name like marriott. this hotel would know how to do busniess. i was wrong.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jason b
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I think this is a great hotel to stay while exploing the wine country and town of Temecula. All of the hotel staff is very friendly and professional. The rooms are well appointed with nice bath features: multi-head shower, separate toilet with small sink in addition to the sink/counter with the shower area. Nice, tasteful colors. Good continental breakfast and complimentary beer/wine happy hour, free wifi.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2012

A different, mondern-type hotel. I can't quite decide if I like this hotel or not. Many good qualities, but a lot of changes could be made. The rooms are very nicely appointed, but the layout leaves you feeling squished. The rooms (Jr suites) are narrow and long. Beautiful bathrooms. The toilet is separate from the bath/shower. Both areas have sinks, and the lighting is nice. The beauty products in the room are great - Paul Mitchell and teatree lotions and soaps. Good beds and really nice pillows. Living room is also very comfortable, but the oblong layout of the room makes me feel out of sorts. Don't like sharing a TV in the two rooms. The rooms should be larger, especially in an area where real estate is cheaper, like Temecula. I feel like I am in Miami-Beach in these rooms. Very trendy, but too small. Also, there is barely anywhere to put your clothes. Only two small drawers, and the closet is barely accessible.
Haven't been to the pool yet, as I was told there is not a jacuzzi. Not a jacuzzi. Hmmm...NOT good. Why did I bring my swimsuit? Very odd. Haven't seen the gym yet. Food at morning breakfast is decent. Very good coffee available 24/7. Food/beverages at the "mini-mart" carries healthy food - YEAH! Not a bad neighborhood and close to "Old Town"
And of course, it is a Marriott, so the employees are excellent. I really love that about Marriott. Plus, they always make you feel just a little bit spoiled.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2012

I'd actually rate the place excellent except that the outdoor pool was freezing and filled with bugs. I guess its a bit cold to be swimming, but if it were a heated pool and kept clean I think people would have swam in it, because people were coming and going out of the pool area to see its condition, then leaving when they saw how dirty and cold it was. People were swimming in the indoor pool, including me, but its a small pool and still on the chilly side unless you were able to be near the heating port to the pool. It was only enough to get in, do a couple of short laps, just enjoy being in the pool and then they'd get out after 15 minutes. I stayed in for about 45 minutes, and that was plenty. I thought there would be a jacuzzi, but no luck. They could definitely use it, I think people would enjoy it.

Room was clean and kept up well. The king bed was comfy, and the microwave and frig were a plus. No freezer area for ice or to keep your cooler's ice packs in. I had bought a small pint of ice cream, and thought I could keep it in there, and was disappointed that what I couldn't eat melted. (I tried to keep it cool in some ice - funny thing is it turned into a milkshake consistency then turned bad fast) Anyhow, the room was otherwise nice and the housekeeping staff accommodated small requests I had for extra towels and cleaning it later in day because they always came by early at around 9AM when we'd go downstairs to grab some breakfast stuff. We'd bring food back to the room and find a note saying they had come by, but since we had a "do Not Disturb" sign up, they'd come back later when we called for it. So if you do the same and leave early with the intention of coming back, put your sign up, or they'll be in it when you return and you can't come into the room or they have to leave.

The main gripe I had is that from the handicapped parking, you have to go all the way around through the front door, thru the lobby and around to the elevators, (a big U shape path) when there's a door right next to the handicapped spaces that's almost right in front of the elevators. But its unaccessible because of a fence that encloses it for a small outdoor area. they should make an opening thru the fence so that people can just go straight in. It's a pain to go around when there's a perfectly good door entrance if the low fence weren't there. My husband could jump it, but I have a bad back and use a walker and a cane, so I couldn't. There's a keycard access thru the door, so its a safe way to enter, so I'm not sure why they would put the fence there. Weird and stupid.

Breakfast munchies were good; plenty of different things to eat, eggs and sausages were good quality and tasty, but not anything special to rave about. Its acceptable and convenient, and I enjoyed having this service and made the effort to get up and grab it. You can always put in frig and reheat stuff too, if you're not the type who eats early. Breakfast hours end at 9:30, so you have to get up early to get it. Wish it was till 10, but I won't rate it any less for closing early. I have been to other Springhill suites where it does go to 10 tho, so I just needed to get up a little earlier to get food.

This was a comfortable stay for me and my husband for a quick weekend trip. Would go back to this hotel again. I like this chain of properties and wanted to check this place out for future trips to the area. The hotel is a quick drive to the downtown area where there's antique shops, and lots of great places to eat.

BTW,we tried the front St restaurant run by Baily's winery at the recommendation of the hotel front desk staff. Excellent place. We went upstairs to the fine dining area, rather than eat in the bar area, and it was a wonderful dining experience. I'd go there again in a heartbeat. They have a prix fixe special that for a few dollars more, you can add an appetizer, soup/salad and dessert to any entree. Wow, its great food and service!! It was A LOT of food. Try their butternut squash raviolis and butternut squash soup. I'd rate the dining 10+!!! For the 4-course dinner (we both had a surf & turf special) and a bottle of wine, it cost us about $120 incl tax/tip. So worth the price for a special evening! We almost had the whole dining room to ourselves on a Friday evening at 7:30pm. I'm surprised the place wasn't crammed with people.

It wasn't too far of a drive to the wine area. We explored a few wineries, and we enjoyed Mt Palomar, Wilson Creek and South Coast Wineries, checking out the art/craft fair and wine at Maurice Carrie, and having dinner at Thorton the second night. If you get a chance to go to the area, there's a lot of different wines to try so pace yourself. It can get expensive paying for the tastings and its a lot of wine. Some wineries were definitely more generous pourers than others. South Coast Winery is a resort too and it looked really nice. It looked expensive to stay there, but the bartender there said they give discounts on wine purchases, have a bottle in the room, and other freebies. So if you want a higher class experience than Springhill, check that place out. Otherwise, I thought Springhill was great for the money, and offered a lot to their customers.

Room Tip: Stay on the west side of bldg away from the freeway. We got a little noise in the room from the cars driving by on the east side, but it wasn't too bad. I've had worse rooms in other hotels, and this place is right next to a busy freeway, so its expected.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple