“A Small Basic Place”

Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 22
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: First Italian Restaurant in Temecula, opened our doors in 1976. We are celebrating 40 years! All sauces, dressing, pizza's are made with freshest ingredients. We have a thorough menu which includes: Sea Food, Pastas, Pizza's and Meats. Give us a taste and you will not regret it! Scarcella's
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Scarcella's is little more than a take out restaurant, although there are a few tables.
The service people were very friendly and welcoming.
The service was prompt. The pizza was somewhat bland and quite doughy in the crust.
Wine and beer are served. Other Italian dishes are on the menu.
I'd recommend it for a quick inexpensive meal.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I went here with my husband wanting to try a new place in Temecula and this was actually recommended.

Dining area is very small and when we sat down there was only one other couple inside. The waitress came and got our drink order and brought us our drinks but after that I think she forgot about us. In between giving our drinks and coming and taking our actual order it was probably 10 minutes. I ordered the bruschetta appetizer and it may be a spice they use but something I bit into tasted like black licorice; bruschetta is my go to appetizer when eating Italian so I know this isn't usual. The oil/vinegar they used for the bread also tasted funny.

We waited so long for our pizzas that we had to ask them to be boxed, which was frustrating because a small family that came in after us had their food already (granted, they had a different waitress so maybe our waitress had forgotten to place our order). It was the other waitress that had also noticed our drinks empty and refilled them.

I did not enjoy our pizzas either; I will definitely not be returning. Oh, and to top it off, they charged me twice so now I have to wait for a duplicate charge to drop off :/

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We always have a great meal at Scarcella's! We love the pollo e pesce pasta! It's delicious!!! The desserts are magnificent and the wine is superb. We've been coming to Scarcella's for years and plan to continue. Love Scarcella's!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

We really like Italian food. The entrees at Scarcella's Italian Grill is terrific. I've had one of their salads - super tasty, I've had their pasta - to die for. Their deserts are really yummy and you can't go wrong with a glass of wine at Scarcella's. This is our go-to Italian place when in Temecula.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

A small welcoming place. Great food & great drinks!!Thank heavens they deliver too. So if you're an out-of-towner & want great italian food give them a call.