“Family fun place with home food ”
Review of Richie's Diner

Richie's Diner
Ranked #38 of 458 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

The place to bring family for a fun and filling meal. Breakfast . Lunch, dinner it late night sweet treat .
A wide range menu will please all in your family . Kids meals for the little ones . Weekend outdoor grill of tri tip and steak . 50's style with the music as an added treat . Large portions and fresh in house taste . Make this place worth a try . Friendly and helpful staff add to a nice evening .

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We stopped in on a Sunday for dinner. We were met by the aroma of BBQ as we approached the front door(chef was busy BBQing just outside). We were seated right away and met by our server. My wife selected the Sirloin Steak and I opted for the Bone-in Rib Eye. Each steak was cooked on the BBQ and accompanied by a large baked potato with all the trimmings. We did try an extra side of "smoked mushrooms" that were a little too smokey flavored for our taste. There was an excellent selection of steaks to order, none over $25. Our steaks were cooked to order and were fantastic in flavor and tenderness. They equaled steak we have had at high priced restaurants. Whether you go for burgers, steak, shakes or other comfort food you can't beat the prices and quality.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent place to eat, great staff, atmosphere and food. Best milkshakes 50/60's music. Reminds of Happy Days show w/ the Fonz! :)

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Took my cousin here for breakfast on our way to SD Airport. I had Eggs Benedict and he had their Country Boy with biscuits and gravy. Great food, awesome service, fun fellow diners around us, cool decor and music.
Ritchie's is on the way either to or from the Wine Country and is a great place for a meal whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner.
They have a smoker outside and do some amazing tri-tip sandwiches.
I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

went with some friends for breakfast Sunday morning, arrived just after 8 am and so glad we did. Man, this place gets packed and fast!!! This was my first time having breakfast there and it was delicious. I had the spinach omelet with fruit and and english muffin. The muffin is served with jam, (I think it is blackberry and very delicious) also had fresh salsa with my omelet, very fresh and just the right spice. Lizzy was out service and took excellent care of us. Prices are very reasonable for the great food. Some may think it's expensive $11.75 for omelet, but I don't!!!