“Great family dining”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Took my cousin here for breakfast on our way to SD Airport. I had Eggs Benedict and he had their Country Boy with biscuits and gravy. Great food, awesome service, fun fellow diners around us, cool decor and music.
Ritchie's is on the way either to or from the Wine Country and is a great place for a meal whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner.
They have a smoker outside and do some amazing tri-tip sandwiches.
I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

went with some friends for breakfast Sunday morning, arrived just after 8 am and so glad we did. Man, this place gets packed and fast!!! This was my first time having breakfast there and it was delicious. I had the spinach omelet with fruit and and english muffin. The muffin is served with jam, (I think it is blackberry and very delicious) also had fresh salsa with my omelet, very fresh and just the right spice. Lizzy was out service and took excellent care of us. Prices are very reasonable for the great food. Some may think it's expensive $11.75 for omelet, but I don't!!!

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Tucked away in a major shopping center, Richie's Dinner has a wonderful menu straight from the 1950's. Steaks, burgers, chicken, barbeque, and milkshakes are all readily available. Menu specials include seasonal berry cobbler.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

This place is just like out of the 50's/60's era dinner. Great burgers and excellent milkshakes! The servers are VERY nice and service is great!

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Ate there w/ my sister April 21st; they were very busy, but served us fast and the food was served fast as well.

Very clean inside and very 50s charming. Loved the décor! We had burger's and they were very good. Nothing special, but very good.