“The best!!! ”

Tecopa Hot Springs Massage
Ranked #3 of 4 things to do in Tecopa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Specializing in "UnDoing Bodywork"(sm), a proven new manual therapy, better than massage or chiropractic at freeing fascial adhesions which cause you pain or restriction when you move. Addresses and often resolves chronic and acute challenges like sciatica, whiplash, lower back spasm, rotator cuff issues, stiffness & inability to relax, etc... often in ONE session.
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

I cannot say enough about the benefits of Karin's massage! You must experience this for yourself! I have been doing therapeutic massage for 20 years( so I know a lot of massage therapists) I have never found anyone like her. If she were local I would go to her regularly. As it is I still see her a few times a year and usually book three sessions while I'm in tecopa. I credit her for giving me back proper use of my right arm which believe me has been used heavily in the past 20 years. I send my clients to her and she fixes chronic problems I have been working on with them for years. If you have pain or a problem no one else can help you with you owe it to yourself to see Karin.

3  Thank missyT417
Karin P, Owner at Tecopa Hot Springs Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2016

Wow, Missy! Thank you so much, for your kind words and also for your support and trust in my work, over the years!! The dedication and commitment that you show for your clients has been inspiring!

Reviewed 6 April 2016

One of the most healing experiences you can gift yourself with- long lasting deep healing relief. Of the many providers I have turned to for relief from back and neck pain and joint stiffness over the last 30 years, this is the best! After serious injury from a car wreck, I am very cautious with accepting treatment. This worked every time.

2  Thank Jennifer V
Karin P, Owner at Tecopa Hot Springs Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

Thank you for your kind words, JV!

Reviewed 4 April 2016

I was visiting from Norway based on recomandation and it is a very professional and relaxing environment, the massage relieved the pain in my hips where I have a rupture. So I can warmly recommend a threatment from Karin.

1  Thank AinaNorway2016

Thank you for your kind words, Aina! Looking forward to your return in the fall!

Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

I called Karin night before I was in Tecopa to get massage relief for painful sciatica which was not helped by plane flight from east coast. I had read reviews about her on Tripadvisor .She was fully booked but squeezed me into schedule anyway after telling me to soak in local hot springs and that's what I did.
I've had many other massages over the years but none like hers. First of all, she is a genuine fascia release therapist unlike others who just call themselves that. It was a deep massage and I genuinely felt she cared about my welfare- in other words, I wasn't just another body.
The next day on the flight home I noticed that I could fully swivel my neck- something I hadn't been able to do for years. My whole body felt lighter and looser. I only wish I couldv'e gotten in a few more sessions.
She is a real gem to be found anywhere, let alone Tecopa.
Healers like her are not found everyday. So highly recommend her.
I

3  Thank Siberianqueen
Karin P, Owner at Tecopa Hot Springs Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2016

So glad I WAS able to fit you in! And very happy to have been able to help relieve the sciatica!

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 February 2016

Came back to Tecopa Hot Springs massage to see if Karin Pine could fix the pain in my shoulder and elbow. I thought it was a muscle disease and I would have to give up windsurfing. Karin fixed it in two visits but she did recommend that I give up splitting 6 cords of wood. I'm going to use a wood splitter from now on.
What relief!

1  Thank Mygoodsundog

Fantastic the way that whole arm just released and settled back into a comfortable position! There's a great example of how one fascial adhesion in a "nexus" position can make the entire arm feel twisted up! It really is "all about the connective tissue"!