“typical good taco bell food”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #30 of 46 Restaurants in Susanville
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 2990 Main Street in Susanville. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 22 August 2018

I was nicely impressed by the staff at this site - they brought the food out to several of those waiting.

Even better - I got exactly what I ordered (a special order).

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Duck Taco Bell this place made my son have cancer then his friend had a stomach ache for a ducking year

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Just like any other TB, but a good place to eat. Combo Burrito with extra onions and a large drink, I finally treid the rice, but did not care for it.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Real close to where I do work at. The crew is almost always fast, and the food is always prepared to my liking.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

We recently stopped at the Susanville Taco Bell and had a less than good experience. We pulled up to the drive through and ordered. When we got to the window, there were no cars behind us. We paid and began the wait.

We had ordered a small Diet Pepsi and and an Ice Tea for drinks. Usually, those come out with-in seconds of getting to the window. Here, it took 5 minutes and then we were told there was no ice tea. I asked for a cup of ice instead, as I had water in the car and I don't drink soda. We finally got them and settled in to wait. Btw, during this time several cars backed up behind us.

As we continued to wait, the girl working the window seemed to just disappear. After another 10 minutes, or perhaps more, an older woman came to the window to deal with our order.

At the end of another 5 minutes we finally got our order. Btw, we had ordered a Chicken soft taco, a Chicken Burrito Supreme, and two nachos. I have no idea why this took so long.

Now, the taste of most Taco Bells are similar.... oddly, the chunky chicken in the soft taco was tasteless, and the nacho sauce had a weird taste...... And, luckily we had some taco sauce in the car, as there was none in the bag, even though when asked, we ordered hot sauce. Really, this was the worst Taco Bell we have ever been to.