All reviews next door new owners decent price room key room was clean needed a place to stay mini fridge the main drag nice surprise receptionist mattress
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Even though I had reservation had to wait almost an hour to get my room clean as it was not done when I checked in. Otherwise my room was clean. Bed was sufficient. The a/c worked TV had been updated. Did not check out the contiinental breakfast choose to go somewhere for a sit down breakfast. There was a carport next to my room that needed to have trash and building materials clean up.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We originally booked a room at travel lodge down the road. The most horrifying hotel ive ever been in. The beds had dirt and hair and bugs throughout. The walls where black the shower was so dirty i would never have stepped inside. The walls are covered in cob webs and spiders. No dead bolts on doors so we left. No refunds period we rebooked a room down the road this hotel Rivers End and as we arrived another person from previous hotel also pulled in we asked if he had left for same reason and he laughed and said no my family owns both how disappointed we are . Booked online they refuse to refund booking at either place and expedia cant help either. They should remove these hotels from there list . Read all reviews before booking is the lesson learned. And even one that says bed bugs skip and pay extra. My self and my son paid almost 200. For the worst 2 hotels ever and still would rather sleep in our car just a disgrace to hotels. I work hard for my money and to have a luxury to vacation and this isnt what people should experience. Shame on you owners. And shame on expedia for even advertising these places !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel was a fairly good price when I got in town Monday evening. The hotel is an older hotel. It’s clean. It can be a bit noisy with people packing in and out. The beds were average. I have to say our room was very clean. If it were cheaper I would give them a better rating for the price. I’ve stayed at many hotels in Susanville. This hotel was clean (my room was) which to me is very important. The TV was very small and older.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Beds were decent, thats the good. The bad, over priced, The room next door had a loud bathroom fan, you could hear someone's television, you could the floor above creaking.
Apparently this is one of the better hotels

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Lynn S
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Since, they have changed their ownership; their services, the quality of their rooms, and their prices have gone out of the window. Their prices went up and their rooms look shabby. The sinks are broken and the Tv's are old and broken. The old Fridge makes a noise that won't let you sleep and the beds have bed-bugs.They were much better with the old owners. I'm never going back there.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business