“As usual”

Ranked #47 of 381 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Fresh cooked Mexican fare. A good quick meal.The menu hasn't changed in years. Needs to change with changing lifestyles.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

I don't know....there is just something I don't like about the taste of Chipotle's spices and especially the salsa.
I also don't like the hard consistency of the meat cubes or the texture of the chicken.

I grew up eating Mexican food and come from the Arizonan Sonoran Desert, which has the best Mexican food in the world. We don't dilute our burritos with fillers like rice and beans as is done with dog food.

I like many other burrito places in California, but Rubios is my favorite.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Simply putting something without any cleanliness. They use their hands to remove the pieces on the slab where they pack food and use the same hands to pack food.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

When you want the biggest burrito ever imaginable there is only one place to go. It might be as big as an arm :)

Reviewed 22 July 2016

I still have some friends who won't eat here after the contaminated food problem they suffered months ago, but I think that it is probably safer than any fast food place at this point. I love all the fillings here and like the fact that they are making it for me as I go through the line. This location can get crowded, but the line goes fast.