All reviews waffles cigarette butts quiet street room was clean remodeled rooms silicon valley worked great hot shower small outdoor pool office staff fast wifi cold cereal will stay there again off the highway free breakfast night's sleep palo alto
Reviewed 12 September 2018

The office staff is very nice but were unable to tell me exactly how to find the motel from the street I was on. I finally found it but not easily. Even the map on the phone didn't make sense.

My room was super clean and everything was great for a good night's sleep. Breakfast was suppose to end at 9 and I showed up at 8:45 and everything was already cleared away. That was my only complaint.

Room tip: choose any room off the street
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
BobDPatel, Owner at Comfort Inn Sunnyvale - Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Senenity,

Thanks for taking the time to give the hotel a 4 star review. We’re happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, and I'll pass on your complements to the staff. Hope to see you again soon!

Owner

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Bathroom was a bit small but had a jetted tub. The bed was so comfortable that we overslept so didn’t have time for breakfast. The staff members were all very friendly and pleasant.

Dear Priscilla,

Thanks for taking the time to give the hotel a 5 star review. We’re happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, and I'll pass on your complements to the staff. Hope to see you again soon, and be sure to try out the hotel hot buffet w/ waffles, pancakes, eggs, bacon/link, assorted breads/pastries, and fresh fruit!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

This is an older hotel. We had a comfortable bed and a mini-fridge with a small freezer. The bathroom was cramped for space, and the shower cubicle was small. There was very little counter space at the sink. Breakfast was the usual Comfort Inn fare with processed hot items. Prices are ridiculously expensive in this area; we paid over $200 for this room.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BobDPatel, Owner at Comfort Inn Sunnyvale - Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. Agreed, the room you chose is a small room, but the hotel does offer much larger rooms (King & Double Queen rooms). We sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a hotel superior experience.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Trying to loosen up and learn to relax a bit better kick back and enjoy the stay with a bit of privacy from my comfortable room sleep and then feel freedom to do what i would like to do with out so many rules

Trip type: Travelled with friends
BobDPatel, Owner at Comfort Inn Sunnyvale - Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your "relaxing" stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Owner

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

A nice room to stay the night in. Room was small but still very nice. Right off the freeway but I couldn't hear it at night. The room had a small little balcony that was cool but the sliding screen door was tricky to open and shut. Staff was friendly, hotel itself looked good on the outside and inside. Fealt safe like it was a good part of town. I will stay there again next time I go to Great America.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BobDPatel, Owner at Comfort Inn Sunnyvale - Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear guest,
Thanks for taking the time to complete the Trip Advisor survey
I will pass on your complements to the staff. FYI, on your next visit, please take advantage of the discounted Great American Theme Park tickets we sell at the front desk. We hope to see you again soon!