All reviews waffles cigarette butts quiet street room was clean remodeled rooms silicon valley worked great hot shower small outdoor pool office staff cold cereal will stay there again off the highway free breakfast night's sleep palo alto hot items
Reviewed 9 January 2018

If you're in the area on business and are by yourself, this is a nice place. Location is convenient. The room was decent and clean. The bed was nice and comfortable. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Internet was a little slow, but I spent most of my time at the office.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
BobDPatel, Owner at Comfort Inn Sunnyvale - Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Good Evening,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, and our premium bedding w/ soft & hard pillows! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for an overnight stay. We needed a hotel close to Levi stadium. The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly. Breakfast was good. Overall good little place if you are on a budget, and not expecting the Ritz Carlton, and just need the basics.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
BobDPatel, Owner at Comfort Inn Sunnyvale - Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear Sal,

We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Owner

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I'm not thrilled, they double charged my cc which I will deal with later.
I spend 180 to 200 nights a Year in hotels.
Then when I came in at 830pm my final night I had found that the shower hd completely backed up with sewer water, I had reported it ws backing up the day before but despite their claims it was evident they did nothing.
They did not try to find another room, claimimg they were booked up but I cannot believe they were.
Empty car lots tell me more that empty unproven counter points from a desk clerk who try deal with my issue while on a personal call.
The clerk stayed on her personal call all the while she dealt with me. Talking about me in Spanish, yo entiendo espanol!
The properties response to my plea for repair was that they offered to fix it AFTER I was supposed to check out.
They did not try to find another hotel, offer another room where I could shower after some one had checked out.
When I called in the morning the desk clerk knew very little or had the details wrong.

Why do I say they don't understand the English-language, when I asked about a shipping box for UPS or FedEx the desk clerk pointed to letter holder used for the US Mail. The errors in the details point to they don't care or don't communicate very well.
Bring liquid plumber and a spanish dictionary if you start here.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to give the hotel a rating. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Our maintenance team has fixed the guestroom bathroom plumbing issues. I hope that you consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you a superior service.

Owner

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is a very nice hotel. It's clean and quiet and also on a quiet street that it a little off the main drag. The staff is friendly and interested.

Breakfast was okay, though I think the eggs were packaged or something, and somewhat limited in choices. Bed is VERY comfy, lots of pillows and 2 soft and 2 firm pillows.

Grounds were very nice, I didn't swim but the pool area looked good.

Internet access was good.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
BobDPatel, Owner at Comfort Inn Sunnyvale - Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Good Evening,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, and our premium bedding w/ soft & hard pillows! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I like to stay at Choice Hotels for the points & perks, and came across this newly renovated property a few trips back.
While a little pricier during the week, b/c it's in silicon valley, the price is worth it.
Both times I have stayed here, I have gotten large, newly renovated, clean rooms, and couldn't have been happier.
This time, I do have to say, they gave me an adjoining room, and my neighbor was very loud, on his speaker phone in the very early hours, but this is not the hotels fault.

Will stay again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear guest,
Thanks for taking the time to complete the Trip Advisor survey
I will pass on your complements to the staff. We hope to see you again soon!