All reviews waffles cigarette butts quiet street room was clean remodeled rooms silicon valley worked great hot shower small outdoor pool office staff cold cereal will stay there again off the highway free breakfast night's sleep palo alto hot items
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Made a good choice staying here - staff was friendly, the rooms were large, the beds very comfortable and the bathroom clean. Breakfast was so-so - not the hotel issue - but I do not believe US chain hotels serve healthy breakfasts compared to Europe - the quality of the cereals, breads etc is just not up to par. Sticking to greek yogurt and fruit is often a healthy choice and that was what I stuck to.

Very convenient location - close to highways and even reaching Apple HQ in Cupertino or Palo Alto was easy.

Will definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
BobDPatel, Owner at Comfort Inn Sunnyvale - Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear sir,
Thanks for taking the time to complete the Trip Advisor survey.

We do offer fresh fruit & yogurt as a healthy option, but it is limited. We'll look at more items.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

It was a wonderful stay. Clean rooms and kind staff. I would definitely recommend this establishment. If you stay in one hotel this year, I would absolutely suggest this hotel. The sheer level of service is extraordinarily.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Matthew,

Reviewed 7 June 2017

I loved everything about this place. It was very clean, and everybody there was really nice. The breakfast was very good, as was the wi-fi. They also have a nice swimming pool. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
BobDPatel, Owner at Comfort Inn Sunnyvale - Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear Sandi,

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Updated, clean room. Fast WiFi. Friendly front desk. I love when they are smiling and helpful. Only negative is the bathroom is so tiny! Lol That's not a deal breaker for me though, I enjoyed my stay and I will definitely be back.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Being on a family road trip across the west coast, and on a budget that wasn't allowing us to spend a crazy amount of money to stay in San Francisco, we discovered this awesome alternative about 45 minutes south of downtown SF, an easy drive on the 101. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, the place was clean, service was good and price was decent. The breakfast was included and there were many options of food.

On the flipside, the maid had forgotten to close our door after cleaning the room on the second day of our stay, and we found it opened on our way back from exploring the city. We could have easily been robbed of our belongings. The pool was also closed for maintenance, which wasn't mentioned by the front desk upon checking in. Also, we were on the second floor and with a lot of luggages. The elevator just wouldn't accommodate our stuff since it's so small. Apart from these things, we were pleased with our stay.

Date of stay: May 2017

Dear Hugues,
Thank you for your continuous support and for your valuable feedback. We're sorry our service wasn't quite what you were expecting.

We've have our contractor coming back to fix the pool gate (the pool is in order, but the city inspector has asked us to keep the pool closed till the gate is fixed). Our hotel GM definitely follow up to see what changes we can make to improve.

We sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a hotel superior experience