“Tasty south Indian food”
Review of UlavacharU

UlavacharU
Ranked #44 of 425 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Went there for dinner, there was a buffet we wanted to have Ulavacharu biryani so had to order separately. Restaurant was bit crowded, but got things fast. Food was tasty.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

The food is very nice and I am Very pleased. Most Indian restaurants in the West alter the food taste . But it is to the original Indian taste . Many varieties to choose. Staff are very friendly. The wash rooms could be better. I am sure the management would look into it.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Well this restaurant serves the best Biryani in their buffet and best part is they serve you on your table. The buffet price is not too expensive and food quality is decent.

1  Thank sumeets2015
Reviewed 13 September 2017

If you like fairly hot and spicy food then this is the place for you. Since my friend was a vegetarian, we ordered tandoori rotis, bhindi masala and baingan bartha. The roti was nice and fairly food. The rest of the food was super hot, pretty mundane and we didn't feel like finishing it. I usually doggy bag the leftovers but this time I didn't. The clue is right there. Majority of the people who were there were all seem to be new entrant to the software scene. Someone said it correctly ..."H1B fuelling station" I agree. The food was so hot we want to order beer or wine to cool it down, they didn't have either on that day. Though the order was entered into a tablet, the entire ordering process was disjointed it could have as well been in roadside dhabha. Bottom line...will I go there again...Na

Reviewed 10 September 2017

We had heard of this place but had not been there. When my friend from India offered to go, I took it up and we landed there for lunch.
Place is crowded even on a weekday, and the ambiance is strictly- eat, enjoy quickly and get out.
But the quick and attentive service and the good food more than made up for this. We had the options of Thali, Biryani and A La Carte. Chose the Nellore fish curry . Totally paisa vasool- great taste, good quantity and attentive service. One of the best Southern (Tamil/Andhra) Fish curries I have had. Stomach full, what with the free flowing Buttermilk and Appalams and substantial portions.

Will go again, and try out the biryani and Thalis.

Definitely worth the visit.

1  Thank ksesh43