“Average Price, Poor Quality”
Review of Hobee's

Hobee's
Ranked #12 of 425 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, I mean who doesn't love breakfast!?

My family grew up here and has always driven past this place, we always mentioned we would eat here every time we did, and one day on a Sunday Morning we decided to check it out.

There wasn't much of a wait, and the prices on the menu were fine. However everything everyone ordered this morning just didn't taste good. Like clockwork, everyone I was with, had a complaint about their food.

Date of visit: November 2016
Edward F, Public Relations Manager at Hobee's, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Shawn:

I'm so sorry you were disappointed. We pride ourselves on serving fresh, great tasting food. If you have a moment, please send a few more specifics to efike@hobees.com We take every opportunity to receive feedback and improve our business. Thanks!

-- Edward Fike

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Hobee's is a local chain, some excellent food options, very accommodating to different diets, and always healthy choices available. The coffee cake is legendary, I would recommend getting some no matter how you do it (if you need to order it as a side, it's worth it!). MASSIVE pieces, and so, so good.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Beakertroyd
Edward F, Public Relations Manager at Hobee's, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thanks so much for your lovely review! We do try to offer lots of healthy options. (The coffeecake is not one of those!)

Reviewed 28 July 2017

One flavor of hot tea is fine for me since it's my preference. They refill my cup just like for the coffee drinkers. Feels like a luxury.
Orange cinnamon French toast and egg sausage sandwich was good. Service polite and quick. Overall satisfying breakfast spot.

Date of visit: July 2017
Edward F, Public Relations Manager at Hobee's, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thanks for your kind words! Our tea is second only to our coffeecake in terms of popularity.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Pretty average in price, quality, and quantity of food and service. Not too much to say other than if you want a meal that is reasonable, then your choice is Denny's across the street or this place.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 16 June 2017

A group of about 8 of use gathered here for a meeting over breakfast. The coffee cake is what they have as their claim to fame, but you would be shortchanging yourself if you didn't try other things on the menu. They have a wide enough range menu that accommodates all, including the most picky. The service was perfect - attentive enough without hovering. My coffee cup only went dry once, very briefly. I would have no reservations going here repeatedly.

Date of visit: June 2017
Edward F, Owner at Hobee's, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Sean, thanks for the great review! I especially like your comments about our menu since we do try to offer something for (just about!) everyone. -- Regards, Ed