“Cinnamon Hot Tea Lovers Spot for Breakfast”
Review of Hobee's

Hobee's
Ranked #12 of 398 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 July 2017

One flavor of hot tea is fine for me since it's my preference. They refill my cup just like for the coffee drinkers. Feels like a luxury.
Orange cinnamon French toast and egg sausage sandwich was good. Service polite and quick. Overall satisfying breakfast spot.

Edward F, Public Relations Manager at Hobee's, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thanks for your kind words! Our tea is second only to our coffeecake in terms of popularity.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Pretty average in price, quality, and quantity of food and service. Not too much to say other than if you want a meal that is reasonable, then your choice is Denny's across the street or this place.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

A group of about 8 of use gathered here for a meeting over breakfast. The coffee cake is what they have as their claim to fame, but you would be shortchanging yourself if you didn't try other things on the menu. They have a wide enough range menu that accommodates all, including the most picky. The service was perfect - attentive enough without hovering. My coffee cup only went dry once, very briefly. I would have no reservations going here repeatedly.

Edward F, Owner at Hobee's, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Sean, thanks for the great review! I especially like your comments about our menu since we do try to offer something for (just about!) everyone. -- Regards, Ed

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I only order the salad bar when I visit this location. FRESH EVERYTHING...Soups are stellar...enough said.

Edward F, Owner at Hobee's, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thanks so much! We're proud of keeping the salad bar alive in Silicon Valley. More people should eat fresh and healthy like you! (Me too. It's my go to every day for lunch.)

Reviewed 27 April 2017

This is a unique California breakfast experience and had good traffic even though it is a half a block from a Dennys. It has omelets, eggs, pancakes and my favorites both a Charizo and chicken apple sausage scramble. They have avocados, sandwiches, salads and lunch fare, but I have never been in the area for their lunches. There are two or three in the valley, but I do not know of other locations.

Been to Hobee's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK