“Business breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 June 2017

A group of about 8 of use gathered here for a meeting over breakfast. The coffee cake is what they have as their claim to fame, but you would be shortchanging yourself if you didn't try other things on the menu. They have a wide enough range menu that accommodates all, including the most picky. The service was perfect - attentive enough without hovering. My coffee cup only went dry once, very briefly. I would have no reservations going here repeatedly.

Date of visit: June 2017
Edward F, Owner at Hobee's, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Sean, thanks for the great review! I especially like your comments about our menu since we do try to offer something for (just about!) everyone. -- Regards, Ed

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I only order the salad bar when I visit this location. FRESH EVERYTHING...Soups are stellar...enough said.

Date of visit: June 2017
Edward F, Owner at Hobee's, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thanks so much! We're proud of keeping the salad bar alive in Silicon Valley. More people should eat fresh and healthy like you! (Me too. It's my go to every day for lunch.)

Reviewed 27 April 2017

This is a unique California breakfast experience and had good traffic even though it is a half a block from a Dennys. It has omelets, eggs, pancakes and my favorites both a Charizo and chicken apple sausage scramble. They have avocados, sandwiches, salads and lunch fare, but I have never been in the area for their lunches. There are two or three in the valley, but I do not know of other locations.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Probably it was not the best dish to order, but my hamburger was bad. Wet bread and frozen meat. I have some friends that love this place, though. I wouldn't go back there.

Date of visit: January 2017
Edward F, Owner at Hobee's, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Jack, I'm so sorry to read this. We take great pride in featuring a fresh, delicious assortment of burgers. I would greatly appreciate if you could send a few identifying details (time, date and server description) to efike@hobees.com along with your mailing address.

Again, my sincere apologies for your disappointing experience.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

We came here for an early breakfast and though we expected to have a quick meal this place was quite nice and the pancakes were quite good !

Date of visit: December 2016