“Local Mexican Gem”
Review of Roberto's Cantina

Roberto's Cantina
Ranked #31 of 403 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Excellent neighborhood Mexican restaurant in downtown Sunnyvale.
Fantastic food, margaritas, and atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

I had received several recommendations to give this place a try and I finally did. The staff are nice and helpful and the chips and salsa are good and spicy. Generally when I go to a new Mexican restaurant I order the carnitas since they are just about impossible to ruin. Well I can't say this are best carnitas I have every had, the tortillas were a bit chewy and the carnitas tasted like they were left on the flattop to cook too long. The regulars tell me this place is great for drinks and it certainly looked like it. So if you want drinks and appetizers this would be your place.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I have been going to Roberto's for sometime and wanted to give them a up for their great selection of yummy food and drinks. I love the outdoors seating and the staff has always been friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Food is bland for a Mexican Restaurant. Service is decent.
No memorable dishes.
I won't be back and I wouldn't recommend.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

The owner is a hard working integral part of the team providing an excellent dining experience for those who love the spicy side of life.

Been to Roberto's Cantina? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK