“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been going to and ordering from Kabul for 20+ years now. This is our to go place as the Afghan cuisine there is excellent, as well as the atmosphere and service. No matter the time of day, this Sunnyvale neighborhood gem is always busy. They serve amazing stews, kebabs, and their bread is out of this world. Our favorite dishes are the challah Kadu (pumpkin), the cauliflower dish and the lamb stews. But you can try anything as you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Very good food (where else are you going to get lamb!), Superb spiced rice, and attentive, reserved service.

Go!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I organized a dinner for my staff at the last minute. Kabul Afghan Cuisine was happy to take our reservation for 10 people and had everything ready for us when we arrived. The selection of food was excellent and the staff was nice and courteous. I would definitely recommend this place to others that have a love for more exotic foods in the U.S.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I don't usually rate 5 but I will for this restaurant. Yes there are things that could be better but it's really minor.

Free parking, in Sunnyvale, amazing food, great decor. It hits all the right notes.

Go out of your way to come here ;seriously!

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

The service was very good. The chicken I had was tasteful, I recommend it. The amount of food in the plate was to much for my taste. The general experience was good, but not something special. The candies at the reception are good!