“If you like eggplant, you will love this place.”
Review of Dishdash

Dishdash
Ranked #1 of 424 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I went to this restaurant yesterday with a customer. We ordered a couple of appetizers both eggplant based. He ordered combination kabab and I ordered Tabisi (lamb kabob in eggplant stew). We fished with baklava and Arabic coffee. All foods including desert we're excellent and the service was great!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My favorite dish at Dishdash is Kufta Kebab plate with Basmati rice and roasted seasonal veggies. Sooooo delish! The first time I dined here, I was hooked and can never find that taste anywhere else.

Busy for lunchtime, so plan on a 2 hour lunch. Try to make a reservation.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Food quality is excellent especially Kebobs are very tender. Seating can be an issue and they don't take reservations (obviously!) so I suggest you go a little early.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

The portion size is large. The flavorings are excellent. The service is friendly and very efficient. It is a popular place so plan accordingly.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

My wife and I decided to visit this restaurant for a mid-week (Wednesday) date. And we were very very pleased with it.

First off, the food was excellent. Well, MY food was excellent. I had a lamb shank, and it was flavorful and tender. Our appertizer (can't remember, sorry) was also delicious. My wife liked her chicken a bit less than I liked my lamb, though. But then, it's chicken in America. Can't expect too much.

The location was excellent! Located at the end of history Murphy Street in downtown Sunnyvale, it was SO FUN! There were plenty of parkings (thanks, CalTrain!). On that night, there was some community event, which means that we get free live music. It's California, so we sat outside. Slightly chilly at the end, but nice for the most part.

Service was good. It was a bit slow, though, but everyone was friendly and professional.

one bad thing: their toilet was small (they have 1 unisex stall for the whole massive place!) and not the cleanest. Not dirty, per se, but I would like a bit more organization mostly.