“Good beer, ok for food, nice outdoor seating”

Faultline Brewing Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Faultline Brewing Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 424 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lakeside Drive
Transit: We are one mile east of the Lawrence Caltrain station. Bus routes 328 and 55 stop on Lawrence Expressway and Oakmead pkwy.
Description: Celebrating 20 years in the Silicon Valley, FBC has been supplying some of the best handcrafted beers & delicious food in the area. Come see for yourself!
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Mostly full of people who work in the locality. The beer is good. The food pretty reasonable. The outdoor seating at the back is very pleasant.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Great atmosphere and the service was fantastic. The beer isn't bad but I'm not a big beer drinker. I also live right by Sierra Nevada, so I'm a bit spoiled by really great Stout!
The burgers were terrific.
I love to check out local breweries because they are usually run very well, and we were not disappointed here. Highly recommend checking this place out!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

i absolutely love the Faultline. Whenever I come to Silicon Valley I try to come at least once.

I was hosting a meeting of around 15 people and decided to go to the Faultline for dinner afterwards. They were able to accommodate us easily with only 24 hours notice.They put us in quiet area that had little foot traffic.

Everyone seemed to like the food and, of course, the beer.

The Faultline has never disappointed me over the years I have gone there.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Good beer, only did apps, no dinner but everything was tasty. Not go g to know your socks off good but decent atmosphere for a predictably ok meal

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The Fault line has very good beer. We had ribs, Calamari and chicken at the table. All of which were decent but not spectacular. The atmosphere is excellent for after work meetings over drinks.