See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Friendly Staff and the Rooms are actually non smoking rooms. Towels don't cut your skin. Toilet paper doesn't cut your skin as well...it's not Charmin or Northern Quilted but will get the job done lol. This location is somewhat more expensive than others but that higher price also keeps the ''Ignorance" away (Riff Raff)...Overall if you have to stay at any Motel 6 in the South Bay Area please please make sure you pick this one.

Room Tip: third floor has better phone signal...coffee is at it's best brew at 8am
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Overnighting in Sunnyvale proved to be a bit expensive - so when Motel 6 showed up literary right next to the freeway we booked it - easy check in and easy parking in front of our room.

Our room was modern and very clean, bedding was awesome and the batthroom was king size....but wait...no blow dryer and no shampoo and conditioner, and the towels were much smaller than regular hotel size towels.

Breakfast in lobby was coffee and a small cinnamon roll!!! There are several options for restaurant meals in the area. Front desk was polite.....no free wifi.

We travel to many different countries and have no room in luggage to carry blowdryer, shampoo and conditioner - so for us a blow dryer installed is a must!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2017

I guess I can't expect much from a Motel 6, but really? We have to pay $5.00 per internet key for each device, no fridge or microwave in rooms and I paid almost $500.00 for 4 nights!! Oh did I mention you can hear EVERYTHING your neighbors are doing! I am here for the GPU Conference and many of us have definitely done some complaining about area hotels. No wonder most companies use Vegas for Conferences. Not again California and NEVER again a motel 6. My mistake though for not checking the venue to make earlier arrangements before everyone filled up, lesson learned!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2017

This was my second time staying here. Best weekday rates I could find. Clean room with good reading lights. There's a fast food restaurant on the premises, but also 2 coffee shops across the street in walking distance. Small towel, not like Four Seasons or Waldorf, but I didn't pay $400 a night for the room, either. Will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2017

If you need a clean place to sleep and a shower this hotel is good and cheap. I stayed here because I had to be 2 weeks there on a very limited budget. Do not expect anything fancy, of course. They don't even provide shampoo or soap at the bathroom. The service is polite but not friendly. WiFi is not free.

It can be convenient for a long stay, as it's decently priced and has free parking.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business