“In general, a good time”

Rooster T Feathers Comedy Club
San Jose, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“In general, a good time”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

First time there. Several different comics, one really stood out because she was very funny and reminded us of Ellen D. I don't know how much it cost because I was invited, but I liked it enough to go again. There is a 2 drink minimum but I never got my second drink, which was ok with me - lots of fancy drinks that I wasn't interested in anyway.

Visited February 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

San Lorenzo, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A really fun evening.”
Reviewed 14 June 2011

We went to see Amy Schumer. She was great but her 2 opening act were just as good. I have been to other comedy club and the opening acts suck. I had to buy two item but that was ok because the prices are great. Drink are cheap and they have cheap food like popcorn. I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt the next day. I don't know I could go to a comedy to get a stomach work out. Way better the stomach crunches.

Visited April 2011