“Takes Amex”

Ranked #264 of 397 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 17 December 2014

I like this place because it takes Amex. Service is good and friendly. Unfortunately, when I came on a Saturday morning, it had no fresh pork roll, just some left in the fridge.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

You can't go wrong here. We love the bread and the filings were great. Kudos to the girl behind the counter who got our very complicated order correct. One person doesn't like cilantro, another doesn't like jalepeno, etc, etc. Also, had the bubble tea smoothies. They are refreshing and good bob a. Sandwiches were a great value, but the smoothies were a bit pricey.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Good breakfast egg + croissant, great price.
Add turkey and cheese for a protein hit.
Very good for under $5 breakfast.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

I've been traveling out to the California area for about a month and a half now and have been looking for somewhere with banh mi style sandwiches. Ever since I started getting the sardine sandwhich from Hanko's in Brooklyn I will always look for an opportunity to find something similar. No one else I work with likes Vietnamese food that much, so I usually end up going solo, which means few visits since we usually do group lunches.

The pickled vegetables did not seem as fresh or crisp as Hanko's and definitely could have used more on my sandwhich. The cilantro and heat was not as prevalent either except for a couple bites. On the plus side though, they did have Thai bubble tea, which I also have not had since NYC. I will definitely be going back before my work here in the area is done.