“Tasty Pho”

Ranked #53 of 397 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 31 May 2017

There were quite a few beef options for pho as well as other meals. I got the beef flank and my boyfriend got the seafood pho. They were both delicious and well priced for how large the bowl was. We also got an order of spring rolls. It came out fast and the servers were friendly. Recommended.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

I've been to this place a lot of times. Their Pho is pretty good but they definitely add MSG to their pho. The hygienic is decent but I did find a little bug in my soup.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Love their soup base for the pho. I tend to go back and forth between the veggie and the chicken. My only issue with the veggie is that the veggies are in such big chunks that they don't really cook through - so difficult to eat. But still tasty. Service is very speedy, and the pho comes with plenty of sprouts, basil, petters, and lime to add as you please.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

I wanted to like this restaurant so much I went back twice. Unfortunately, I found it was decent food but nothing to write home about. It looked great but was not that exciting. The service was impersonal and slow. I loved the old building but they had done nothing to preserve it or make it their own. If I worked nearby, I would go back for a quick lunch but would not consider it for a dinner with friends.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I think Pho Nam is a great restaurant for a quick lunch. They are a fast no-frills place with antiquated decor and excellent food. They're cheap for the amount of food you get and everything is fresh.