Motel 6 Stockton North
US$ 178
Courtyard
US$ 88
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2010

The Manager was more than helpful and the bed was comfortable and clean and the staff went out of their way to meet our needs.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2009

If you want live cop action this is the place you can find it.
This Hotel has everything around Hookers, drugs and gangs.
If it's a night sleep you want this is not the place!
24 hr security guard didn't stop anything from happening!
Worse place I've ever been to! Think before you choose cost over a good nights sleep!!!
If there was a rating of Zero. It would be to high of a rating!!!!!!!1

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2008

If you want to super-economize and don't mind being around some non-classy guests, housekeeping that leaves a little to be desired, and can sleep through freeway noise, then stay here. It is a bed, with clean sheets, clean towels, clean sink and clean tub. Carpets have not been thoroughly cleaned. Other guests routinely smoke in non-smoking rooms with impunity. (A different motel chain I had stayed in stated they would charge $100 to the credit card of anyone who smoked in a non-smoking room).

I would say 30% of the customers are fairly rough trade, and the staff are a little weary of those types of people.

I have a tiny dog, and they allow pets, and there is enough ground and bushes around so that I could walk my dog on a leash.

Great freeway access, and one exit from many amentities at March Lane. It's on a side street with lower income apartments and duplexes. Close, Adjacent neighborhoods are very good with nice homes.

The TV volume was broken. Within 15 minutes, the maintenance man had replaced the old TV with a functioning TV.

You can buy 24 hours worth of wi-fi for $3.00 extra. Two convenience stores right next door.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 3 July 2007

I COULDN'T stay awake another second, on the long drive from northern Oregon to Southern CA so we stopped at the first hotel I spotted. I actually didn't realize I was in Stockton until I woke up enough while booking the room at 3 AM and realized that there was a large party and several strange things (men with a few women and cars pulling up on the street) going on at the back of the hotel. I had already paid when I got a little frightened. Then the nice security guard approached me and watched while we got our things to our room... and said that he would watch our car. Our room was on the opposite end of the problem guests and right next to the office. The room was clean and fine for the 6 hours we needed it.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 January 2007

It was 5 in the morning and it was really cold and raining when me and my friends car broke down, so we pushed it to the nearby motel 6 parking lot and decided to stay for the day untill we get the mechanics to fix the car. During our stay here, we had pretty good sleep, and the towels and room was clean. The only thing that we didnt like was that the TV did'nt have a remote control, but all in all its a pretty decent place.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Someguysleeps