US$ 157
Hilton.com
US$ 152
US$ 119
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

US$ 105
US$ 204
TripAdvisor
Crest Motel(Stockton)
Agoda.com
All reviewsping pongfront deskdelta bistrohockey gamedowntown stocktonfull size refrigeratoroutdoor areafire pitrooms are largeflat screen tvsan franciscoupon checkparking lotroad triparenacourtyardevent
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

I booked this about 3 months in advance for our wedding reception and it turned out incredible. Not only was the staff extremely helpful but the dinner service and staff on duty during our reception were professional nice and extremely helpful. Not only did they do complete set up and everything was clean and elegant but they also did the full clean up. I did not have to lift a finger! And everything that I brought in (centerpiece, flowers, decorations) they set aside in boxes and had it ready for me the next day!! No stress!!! I called about 5x a day the week of the wedding and Renee was always so kind professional and helpful. I recommend her to help anyone who is planning an event there. Renee made me feel at ease and I didn't stress over a thing because she continually had everything handled!! The whole ballroom looked like a million dollars !! But we spent very little! It was way worth the cost, and I got way more then I thought possible for the price we paid. A true gem of the city. I recommend this hotel for anyone to visit or book an event at!!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Alex V
Reviewed 13 September 2015

Enjoyed the 1 night stay. Had dinner and breakfast there and it was pretty good. Beds were very comfy. The water pressure in the shower wasn't too good, I just put up with it.
All in all, I would stay here again for the price that I paid.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2015

We only stayed for one night on the road. The room was big and well equipped - fridge, freezer, microwave and coffee brewer. We arrived late on a Saturday and the only food options in the hotel restaurant were pizza and snacks. The hotel provided parking on the premises. We were advised by the front desk not to walk in the area after nightfall.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2015

Great place for a family stay given the pool and outside play are. Regular rooms were fine. The suite was really nice if you can do it. Restaurant food and service was great. Ask for Charles as your waiter!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2015

We were on our two week road trip travelling from Vancouver, BC, to San Diego. Our second night stay was at this hotel. After travelling 10 hours (with bathroom breaks) on the I 5, we pulling just before 5:00 pm. We were told the parking lot across the street with be patrolled from 11:00 pm to 8:00 am in the morning. It made me think, 'Oh, dear! Will our car be safe?' It worked out fine.

We didn't feel like drive out again to eat, so ate downstairs in the hotel. The meal was average. The staff was friendly. We could see the lovely swimming pool outside. Too bad we got in a bit late for the kids (age 7) to go swimming.

Our room was nice and roomy for the 4 of us. The bathroom was very nice and roomy. Lots of room to move around and get ready for bed. At one point, there were 3 of us in the bathroom at the same time and still have plenty of room.

The bed was so comfy, especially after a long drive, we all need a good night sleep. The air conditioning unit was a bit loud, but we actually turned it off prior to sleeping.

Since we were heading the San Diego for the next leg of our trip, it was suggested that we must leave before 7:00 am to beat the rush hour traffic. We were told by the front desk, that the I 5 would be totally crawling with cars trying to get to San Francisco. And it would take 90 minutes just to get to Tracy (the exit for San Francisco). So we planned well, grabbed some food at the local grocery store after dinner (for the next day's breakfast and snacks) and actually got in the car by 6:45am!! And the traffic was great at that time. Only took 15 minutes to get to Tracy.

I am glad I asked for advice from the staff. They were all very helpful. And I would hate to be stuck in traffic.

During this road trip, we stayed at 6 hotels, and this was one hotel that we would stay at again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family