All reviews marriott property front desk person working check in was easy place to stay road trip one night stay first floor bistro starbucks freeway sir
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

This property was pretty typical for a Courtyard. Convenient to the freeway with restaurants and services nearby. The staff was helpful with restaurant recommendations. The walls were a little thin - we could hear our late night Friday night neighbors talking into the wee hours.

Stayed: February 2016
jonprimm, General Manager at Courtyard Stockton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2016

SummerGirl2015,
Thank you for the rating of Four! I am sorry to hear that you were kept awake by the room next to, but happy that we were able to get you restaurant recommendations!
Please let me know when you are returning to Stockton so that I can set your room up.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

Truly, everyone I spoke with during my five day stay at the Courtyard was the epitome of care and accommodation. I have visited many, many Marriott hotels but this one really shines. Julian and Mike, relentlessly striving to meet every need, Isadora, very warm and understanding, DeeDee was so kind and calm, Valerie was the cheeriest morning barista ever, Yolanda, firmly holding down the fort, and Carlos, who rushes to help all. A five star hotel in my book!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
jonprimm, General Manager at Courtyard Stockton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2016

Good day Colleen V,
Thank you for the fantastic rating of "5"! I am very happy that your stay was a fantastic one and I also agree that not only are the people you named pretty special, but the entire team at the Courtyard are special and it honestly makes coming to work something to look forward to!
We look forward to your staying with us again!
Courtyard by Marriott - Stockton

Reviewed 24 January 2016

Julian was a guest service representative at the front desk. I needed some help parking a large vehicle and he welcomed me with open arms and gave me everything I needed, including parking help. He let me know of discounts I wasn't aware of, and offered me a drink on the house after a long drive I had. Because of Julian's help after a long trip on a cloudy Saturday on January 23, I will always be a Courtyard Marriott guest because of him.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
jonprimm, General Manager at Courtyard Stockton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2016

KCSesh,
Thank you for taking the time to go to TripAdvisor and give a rating of "5"!
We think Julian is outstanding also and I will make sure he is acknowledged.
I am also excited that you will always be a Courtyard Marriott guest! Loyalty is a good thing and I am glad we gained yours.
We look forward to future visits from you when you are in the Stockton area.
Stockton Courtyard by Marriott

Reviewed 9 January 2016

Stayed here on business. Company picked up the tab, but the price was reasonable. The staff was friendly. Breakfast area/lounge was far nicer than you typically receive. Room was quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
jonprimm, General Manager at Courtyard Stockton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2016

Andrew P,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to post a review. I would like to ask what we could have done better/different so that we could earn a "4" or "5" on your next visit.
General Manager - Stockton Courtyard by Marriott

Reviewed 16 December 2015

This is your typical Courtyard for those who know Marriott - very clean, nice accommodations and friendly staff. It's also close to I-5 and many different restaurants. Can't go wrong with Courtyard, very reliable. Also nice that it has a Bistro for casual dining/bar.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
jonprimm, General Manager at Courtyard Stockton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015

Jackie T,
Thank you so much for the great rating of "4"! we are very happy that your stay was a great one and look forward to your staying with us on your future visits to the Stockton area!
Have a great day!