See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Manager very unprofessional, rude. The room was full of spiders. I killed at least 5. I have stayed here many times over the years. The owners have let it go to hell. Never again. I got my money back and split.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Unfortunately not a very good impression, poorly furnished a very small room and very much in need of refurbishment. We actually asked for our money back we were so unimpressed. The towels were not washed and the impression was shabby to say the least.

Room Tip: The chalet we had was of a poor standard
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2016

I am only giving this motel one star for the location, if it wasn't for the walking distance to beach and restaurants, it would be a zero rating. I arrived with my family to be greeted by a grouchy front desk representative/live-in manager who was unprofessional and rude. The entire property smelled like propane, almost as though it would blow up at any moment. We were told that was just how it was. The cottages were filthy, so much I wouldn't let my young child touch the ground and the bathrooms were gross. The second night we were there, there was no hot water, as well as the following morning. I went and ask the front desk and was told, "yeah, we are out of propane." UNBELIEVEABLE! I worked on contacting the owner for 3 weeks to request compensation and she initially said $40 discount, but I talked her up to $80, considering we had two rooms for two nights and paid $800.

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank GlobetrotterKM
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Hotel is in a great location with a very bad sewage smell problem. Although clean and near beach, the room smells like a sewer, and not just a little, but as if the pipe fed right into the room, even with the windows open.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Harvey K
Reviewed 15 July 2016

The proprietor left the door open to the room/shack after showing it and when I came back there was loud breathing and movement behind the dresser. I bolted as it was quite late and didn't stay in the room. I think it was a raccoon as there was a number of them all over the area. WORST STAY EVER. Also, proprietor said they don't "do refunds".

Room Tip: Select a different place to stay.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo