“Craving for Filipino Food”

Goldilocks Bakeshop
Description: Goldilocks serves authentic Filipino food and baked goods. We have become the destination for those native to the Philippines and others who are just looking for great Filipino food alike. In fact, many customers tell us they have traveled extensive distances just to eat at Goldilocks.We have a myriad of traditional Filipino dishes, desserts, and baked goods, such as Asado, Lumpia, Crispy Pata, Cassava, and Puto. Or try some of our non-traditional baked goods, like our Cream Cheese Bun or Brownie. And we don’t use MSG!Food is such a defining characteristic of Filipino culture. Even the greeting in native Tagalog translates to "Have you eaten?” If you haven’t, it’s time to come by Goldilocks for a great meal or treat!We can ship orders! Just go to our website to place an order.
Reviewed 8 November 2016

It doesn't matter if I live in the Bay Area or away, I always end up eating at this fabulous bakery/restaurant. I always order almost the same dishes, Dinuguan, Pinakbet and Taho. When I visited Bay Area last week, I found out they moved to Westborough Square. I love the new look and my dishes are nicely cook and tasty the way I like them. The owner and staff have not changed, always friendly.

When I went in and did not see my favorite dishes, the server asked the cook if they have them. Wow, it was amazing the server and chef took the time to take care of customer. have eaten in several Filipino restaurant but Goldilocks is my favorite place.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Be sure you know what to order, otherwise you might get something you don't like. Although, I have had just about everything on the menu and not been disappointed.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

This was not as nice as the Goldilocks in San Diego which is a sit down restaurant with a full menu. This restaurant is cafeteria style and they only make a portion of the menu items during lunch. What they do have available is good. The carioca and lumpia is very good.

They have a big selection at the bakery. They had everything I was looking for in stock.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

The restaurant is okay, but their pastries are good. If you are craving for filipino sweets, this is the place to go.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

My 2nd trip to Goldilocks in 27yrs in Daly City. First visit, food was average. But, the people behind the counters were so rude. I made another trip with friends not too long ago. And, unfortunately it stayed the same.