“Not what I expected ”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: US Route 101 at South Airport Blvd
Transit: Service ran by BART to South San Francisco BART Station or to SFO BART Station and take hotel shuttle.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I travel out of my why when on the east coast. I love their Buffalo Chicken Salad and a Cappuccino. I am on a trip to SF and when I noticed a Houlihans by the airport I was planning my dinner travel.

When I went for dinner I ordered a Buffalo Blue Salad and Capp. I was told they only have coffee.. When my salad arrived, there were croutons, not tortilla strips and no roll. Also the dressing was different. Glad I am traveling to NJ next week, an opportunity to enjoy what I was seeking.

On a positive note, the mojito that I ordered was great! As was the Service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at the Park Pointe and walked over to the Holiday Inn for dinner. Houlihan’s did not disappoint!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had dinner there with 4 other adult family members; everyone got something different, and we were all happy. Great menu with lots of choices -- from the heartiest meat eater to the veggie-lover. Attentive wait staff; affordable prices. My husband and I took my mom there for lunch the next day and we had a great lunch. Hand-formed hamburgers cooked to your liking and signature sandwiches are where they shine. Good soup, too.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I️ went during happy hour and ate at the bar. It was a few blocks from my hotel. The service was good in the bar, not that friendly but good... Food was average. It is located inside a hotel. No issues on parking.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I was traveling with my wife in the SF area and actually was a little disappointed when I place I liked and ate for business had closed and they built a Dunkin Donuts at the location.
We went a little farther down the road and there are a lot of places but we were familiar with Houlihan's. Unfortunately the one in our area closed down a long time ago.
The service and food were just what we wanted.
If you're in the area this is a good a place as any for the money.