“Cliff B”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: US Route 101 at South Airport Blvd
Transit: Service ran by BART to South San Francisco BART Station or to SFO BART Station and take hotel shuttle.
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Dinner and drinks were very good. Our server was very personable! Good service and good food! The French Dip and Panko Shrimp were very good.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

After being bumped eight times over two days, we ended up at the Holiday Inn near SFO for the night, awaiting hopeful news for flying home the following day. I am not even a drinker (usually I'm the DD, actually), but I must say, they make a great Piña Colada. Also a good Manhattan, and some nice aged Scotch! They also have an amazing filet on the menu, which my hubby got rare, and it was perfect, sides of brussels sprouts and pineapple brown rice were delicious. I had a Caesar salad, and the fried gyoza dumplings off the appetizer menu, both were perfect. My reward for being DD (Yeah, right) was a scrumptious Snickers ice cream pie. OMG, so yummy, and calorie-free, of course (I wish, but given the two days we'd had, I figured I earned it...). Service at the bar was wonderful, we never did make it to a table... But everyone we talked to was super nice, and we left happy and full...

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Only thing convenient to where we are staying . No service ..waiter didn't speak English . We always love to fur at the bar and engage in conversation. Never asked if we wanted menus . We had to ask . Only thing we liked was the French onion soup. Very poor service and sub per food .. go elsewhere if you can .we are both in the business and look forward to good food and service .,always great tippers ..sorry not this time ..

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

I went there to have a burger and watch a Warriors game. The burger and bun were quite burnt and the help was sitting around talking rather than refilling drinks etc. food was a C- and service the same or lower. Consider other great options close by. Better food at more reasonable prices.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

It is difficult to find crisp cold lettuce a great dressing freshly grilled chicken and good sized portion. Filling and tasty. Little pricey but the service and quality made up for it. This is located in the Holiday Inn and you might just miss it if you are not staying there.