“Just okay”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Miller
Transit: Sam Trans, Cal Train
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Restaurant was recommended by the hotel staff. It was convenient uber ride from hotel near airport. Friendly staff but just okay food. We asked for split checks because we are traveling for business but they refused to do separate checks which is surprising with today’s computer technology
The bread on the table along with chilled bottle water was nice and convenient. I had the capriese salad and my co worker had the house. The tomatoes were just barely okay however the mozzarella was nice. My entree was the pasta with shrimp mushrooms and arugula. It was tasty but could have used more argula My coworker had the chicken Marsala house special.
To sum it up—food was okay but for the price I would have expected better. I would not go back again

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 1 August 2018

We went on the 27th. There were seven of us. It has been forty years since we were there last. Because we were entertaining guests from Poland who were staying nearby for the marathon it seemed like a good choice. I was embarrassed by the quality of both the food and the service. Two veal dishes were tough and flavorless. Polenta tasted like cream of wheat breakfast food? Soup was a messy bowl of overdone vegetables. Same overdone vegetables as on the entrees. And not any better. Only saw our waitress at the beginning and at the end of the meal. It was very warm and then they opened the door which seemed like an afterthought. Just an unpleasant experience. Really disappointed because of the reviews that we saw. Not ever going back!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Very close to airport hotels so a short Uber/Lyft ride for dinner if staying near the airport. House salad was very good with the vineagrette dressing. Had the Veal and it was decent but a little overcooked (tough).

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Returned again. Not much change since last visit. Much different than prior owners. Easy parking. Food & service average but more expensive since new owners took over.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I'm married to an Italian, so I know Italian food & the veal scallopini that I ordered was actually veal marsala! It was good, not exceptional, but not what was expected!

Date of visit: June 2018