“Good Mexican with drive thru convenience”

El Faro's Mexican Food
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 January 2017

Love the shrimp burrito and super nachos. The burritos are quite large, unless you get the baby burrito. Love the convenience of the drive through. Great option when need something quick for dinner.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

great food! loved it small location but the burritos were great, the sauce and rice was super tasty.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

My brother lives in San Francisco and introduced me to El Faro when we were visiting over 10 years ago. I always make sure we make a stop here when we are in town visiting. I really like their food and the portions are big. Lots of choices and have liked everything I've tried.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

whenever I'm in the mood for an el faro type burrito ...I go here.....I think they shred the carnitas and the style is all their own.....not like the burrito shops on Grand Avenue

Reviewed 24 August 2015

I like their carna asada torta's. They have something there for everyone's taste. A bit on the expensive side when it comes to Mexican food.

I don't like that the restroom is located outside around the back of the building.