“Best of the local offerings”
Review of The Brass Elephant

The Brass Elephant
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Just opposite the Holiday Inn Express where I was staying.There is a limited choice of restaurants in the vicinity- including fast food but this one is the best I've found to date. Located in the Best Western Hotel. Just walk into the lobby & there it is. Good choice menu. Not cheap. But the special - a generous bowl of a really excellent New England clam chowder and an equally well-proportioned door-step of ribeye with asparagus and a baked potato was a good deal for 30 bucks.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Hot meals from the restaurant menu are served until 10pm. However you can still get a hot meal
from a different menu until midnight. We had a great meal and chose the Parmesan crusted chicken which was delicious. Our server was friendly and helpful. Food arrived quickly after our order was taken.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We came in late after work on a Thursday night, had to be up early for a Friday Morning Flight, so to have a restaurant in the hotel was so convenient. They were getting ready to close and we knew our waitress was as tired as we were, she agreed to stay, put our order in to the cook that was probably just as tired. We ordered the fettuccine and it was large enough to share, it had garlic bread with it and all had great flavor! She brought us our drinks and never once made us feel rushed. We will definitely keep this in mind when we are booking our rooms next time, just knowing we can eat right here and get a great nights sleep and shuttle service too! Truly a full service hotel with exceptional service by all the staff!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I ordered room service from the restaurant. I bought the $26 New York strip steak. It was awful very chewy cooked wrong it wasn't worth five dollars.

1  Thank Chris F
Reviewed 6 June 2017

My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful meal and a bottle of wine at this establishment while staying at the Best Western. The food was good, even if I didn't get what I ordered. Oops, ordered a Top Sirloin and was served Prime Rib. Luckily I'm a big fan of Prime Rib. Food was good and tasty. they also have good apps. In addition they have a bar inside the restaurant and you can eat there as well. Overall a good place to have a nice meal while travelling.