“Disappointingly average”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Linden Ave.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nothing particularly wrong, but just nowhere near as good as I thought it would be, based on the reviews. The food was bland, the service could be described as "uninterested". There's just absolutely nothing that would make me want to come back.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

This little gem has never failed to please. The food and service are excellent. Make sure to try the soups and pumpkin accented dishes. They are truly amazing. This is a must try restaurant for all SF visitors

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My family has come here several times when we visit from out of state. Every time we come the food is excellent and the staff has been friendly. However they have never gotten our order correct the first time...there seems to be an extreme language barrier and even after confirmong and repeating the correct order back we have always had to send something back because it was not what we ordered...almost like the kitchen isnt sure what the requested item was so they guessed. Otherwise, its a wonderful Thai restaurant and will continue to get our business when we are in town.

1  Thank leslie f
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed this recommendation from TripAdvisor. The Chicken Satay was excellent. Waiter was friendly and the cost was reasonable.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The service is extremely personal and friendly. I feel welcome and at home when I walk in and the food is authentic, high quality and delicious! I’m very picky, but this restaurant strives to give you the best service and food. If something isn’t right they work VERY hard to make it right! I highly recommend Thai Satay!