“Thai food for a none Thai food fan”
Review of White Elephant

White Elephant
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 3 October 2018

If I have a choice, I usually avoid Thai food because most of the dishes are too sweet for my taste. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried White Elephant with my family recently. The dishes we ordered and liked were the Angel Wings, Crab Fried Rice, and Panang Beef.
The restaurant is quiet small and reservation is recommended. If you follow your GPS, you should be able to find the restaurant. Beware, the name of the restaurant is not readily visible.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We were expecting a lot from this small neighborhood restaurant after seeing how popular it is with locals. While some dishes were excellent, some dishes were just okay. It was not the gem that we were expecting to find, but it was still okay for a nice dinner out.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Didn't know about this little gem until a friend recommended it. Small mom and pop restaurant but it's the best Thai food I've ever had. Service was excellent and it's a family run restaurant.

We had the Angel Wings, Prawn Rolls (2nd favorite), Silver Noodle Salad (got a little kick in it), Fried Fish with Herbs, Pork Belly with Chinese Broccoli (BEST!!), and Duck fried rice. Everything was super good.

My wife's work goes there often and it's their favorite Thai place as well. Gets busy on weekends but it's worth it. I have a friend that won't wait more than 30 minutes for a table but he will wait as long as it takes for this place.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

Great local place, and the most authentic Thai food my husband and I have been able to track down in the area. Every few weeks or so we go here as it's the closest we have experienced in the US to the amazing food we had on our honeymoon to Thailand.

The service has always been friendly but not overbearing, and isn't too large so it doesn't lend itself to large crowds and noise. This place always proves to be a relaxing night out with consistent and reliable food. I am a huge fan of the Pad See Ew or Pad Kee Mao and my husband loves the pumpkin curry.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

I stopped here with some friends back in February and this is a pretty decent place. The service is pretty good and the food is decent; my Thai basil chicken was alright, but could have used a lot more chicken, but my Thai tea was quite good. My friends enjoyed their meal and we had no complaints, but my food could have been better overall.