All reviewswafflesclose to the airportfront desksan franciscoroom was cleannext morningfridge and microwavenothing fancyhotel shuttleno frillsfree shuttlesfo airportninaflightparkingtaxicereal
Reviewed 19 August 2017

We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights when we relocated to San Francisco. General Manager Bmpatel and front desk staff Faizan offered very useful information about local transportation. They even helped us sign up for Uber. The airport shuttle driver was very friendly. The staff all worked efficiently. The free breakfast is quite good. Some time omelets are available for order (free). We had a great time there.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We can't review a stay at this facility, only pass on our experience. Last year we reserved a room at this place for July 19-22. The reservation was reconfirmed by the hotel just this past July 14. As described, we called the hotel for their shuttle at about 10:00 pm on the 19th and were told the hotel would not send it because our room had been cancelled. The reason supposedly was because the credit card used to reserve the room had expired in the interim (and was renewed, but the hotel didn't bother to check that). It did try to contact us on the 19th but we were traveling and not available to receive calls. The cancellation was swift and final. We could not restore the reservation because it had already resold the room and no others were available. The night clerk we talked to took pride in telling us there were no rooms available anywhere in the area and she was right. We checked ourselves and were finally fortunate at 2:00 a.m. to find a room in Palo Alto, about a half-hour drive in the middle of the night. I called the hotel manager only to be told it was my own fault we were cancelled. I'm not making any recommendations, just alerting readers to the fact such a disaster can happen.

Room Tip: Be sure you are still confirmed before you arrive at your destination
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Arthur G
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Big room . Comfy bed. Big bathroom. Microwave and coffee maker inside room. Room price including ABF. ABF nothing to eat much , good to have waffle and cheese . Free strong wifi . Car park costs$6/day.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Cheap, but you get what you pay for, including poor customer service.
Stayed at this hotel due to a flight cancellation and no more flights out same day. It was advertised as having an airport shuttle and the reservations confirmed they had a free airport shuttle. I specifically chose it for an easy return to the airport for an early morning flight.
When I called the front desk to request the shuttle, they said they'd call a taxi, and gave me specific details of what the taxi would look like and said it'd be here in 10 minutes. (The hotel pays the yellow cab company with a card so they wouldn't let me take just any taxi.)
After waiting 20 mins, I called the front desk they said it was in its way. In the end I waited over 40 mins (after midnight) outside and it turns out the taxi did not
fit any of the description they gave me and picked up someone else and left me behind.
The person at the front desk said it wasn't their fault because their coworker originally called the taxi then left. A taxi leaving me behind is one thing, but advertising a shuttle -- then not taking responsibility when your substitute system does not work -- is another.
So don't expect an actual shuttle that makes a regular circuit between the airport and the hotel-- it's a car service during regular hours and a taxi that may take forever to come late at night.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank zerbertia
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Nothing fancy. Everything in working order and clean. Bed comfortable, minimal noise, curtains let some light in. Very basic, minimal breakfast. Inconvenient, but workable shuttle to airport. Prices higher than one would expect. There are better choices.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo