1,167 results
All reviews front desk san francisco free parking shuttle service rental car other hotels fitness center business trip clean rooms business center great place to stay would stay here again easy access convenient location nice stay coffee maker fisherman's wharf
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Exceptionally clean room! Housekeeping even vacuums UNDER the beds(something other hotels don't do). The staff is extremely friendly and positive, and they never hesitated to go out of their way to make our stay perfect. The kitchen is also superior to other hotels. Great food with wonderful service! Best value we've found!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Thank you so much, we are thrilled that you had such a great time! I know I speak for my entire team when I say that your review reaffirms why we are in this business. We take pride in providing exceptionally clean rooms. Please let us know when you are returning so that we may provide you another great stay!

Reviewed 28 November 2017

We really enjoyed our stay here! The front desk was so amazingly friendly. We called to say we would be late and the front desk agent was very nice and assured us our room was waiting for us. Great service and it was Thanksgiving when I'm sure no one wants to work. The room was clean and big, the breakfast was good. Very satisfied with my stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Courtney, Thank you for taking time to share such wonderful feedback from your recent stay. Service is the core of everything we do here and I thank you for taking the time to thank our staff for the level of service they provided you. I'm so glad to read you enjoyed your stay and welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Good hotel close to airport. Not that far from DT San Francisco if you are thinking about making this your SF hotel. There are few dining options close to the hotel but their dining is pretty good if not a great value.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your stay. We are happy to see you enjoyed the location. We look forward that you will choose to stay with us again soon and have a five star experience.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

We love staying at the Hilton in So. San Francisco, if we have a really early flight the next morning. Very nice room and staff, and the shuttle is right on time to take us to the airport. No having to get up reeeeally early and then having to leave super early in case of traffic. It's a very nice relaxing way to start a trip!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Magdalena, We work to provide our guests with an excellent experience, and I’m happy to see we were able to achieve this for you. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope you will continue to use our facility whenever you are in the San Francisco area.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

I stayed in this hotel on my business trip for 2 weeks. I made an upfront payment for more than half of the amount of my stay on the very first day and still the front desk blocked my card for almost double the amount without my consent or knowledge. I am a traveller from switzerland and had just one credit card. To my surprise, thier unnecessary transactions blocked my card and I couldn't use it for a long period of time (I couldn't even call an uber or pay for food). When asked at the front desk first they refused to accept it and help me. After many back and forth calls to my bank and help desk they made some corrections to cancel only one blocking amount. (of 2000 $) .
Eventually, I was able to use my card again. But they didn't learn from this situation and even now when my trip is over. When I have already checked out. Paid my dues in full and back in my country, I see they are still blocking my card for another 1400$. Unbelievable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
loganwolverton, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear deepshikha g,

We appreciate your taking the time to review your stay with us. We hope you enjoyed your time at the hotel, and do apologize that you experienced issues with the credit card policy. If there is anything we can do to help assist in releasing holds that are mandatory within the Hilton system, please let us know!

Logan Wolverton