This hotel was recommended by a representative during a chat conversation. I was debating between this and other hotel more close to downtown San Francisco. I have stayed for five nights and I was not advised the hotel was in an industrial zone, far from main attractions in San Francisco. I have had to spend a great deal of money in transportation throughout my stay. Even to have breakfast, we would have to request an Uber. I was told this hotel was remodeled recently and that such remodel costed millions of dollars. I have found the hotel was very modest with a low-end cafeteria/restaurant. We have reported a problem with the shower head three times during our stay without success. The water pressure in the bath was very strong that would hurt the skin; it was far from a pleasant experience. I feel the sales representative on the other end of my chat conversation was more focused on closing the sale than ensuring my satisfaction. Location is terrible if a person is planning on visiting San Francisco for leisure. Although I have mentioned to the sales representative this was a special occasion trip, I was led to believe this was a great hotel. The resulting experience was highly disappointing. Overall, I have never felt a distinction for being a Hilton Honors Club member.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North is conveniently located off highway 101, just two miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO), and provides easy access north to San Francisco and south to Silicon Valley. Travelers appreciate the complimentary shuttle service to SFO airport, and the nearby BART and CalTrain stations that connect you to the area's top destinations including AT&T Park, the Cow Palace, and Candlestick Park. This hotel provides the service and amenities to make it one of the top San Francisco Airport hotels by offering renovated guest rooms with free WiFi, Hilton's signature Garden Sleep System(R) bedding, flat-screen HD TVs, and in-room microwaves and mini-fridges. Guests also appreciate the onsite restaurant, the Great American Grille, which serves up a delicious combination of American favorites for breakfast and dinner. The brand new meeting rooms also offer the perfect place to conduct your next San Francisco business meeting, and provide flexible meeting space with complimentary WiFi, state-of-the-art A/V equipment, and a maximum capacity of 100 people. Choose the newly-renovated Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, and enjoy the terrific location with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Hotel South San Francisco
- Hilton South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Hilton