“Exceptionally Clean & Friendly”

Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Exceptionally clean room! Housekeeping even vacuums UNDER the beds(something other hotels don't do). The staff is extremely friendly and positive, and they never hesitated to go out of their way to make our stay perfect. The kitchen is also superior to other hotels. Great food with wonderful service! Best value we've found!!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much, we are thrilled that you had such a great time! I know I speak for my entire team when I say that your review reaffirms why we are in this business. We take pride in providing exceptionally clean rooms. Please let us know when you are returning so that we may provide you another great stay!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We really enjoyed our stay here! The front desk was so amazingly friendly. We called to say we would be late and the front desk agent was very nice and assured us our room was waiting for us. Great service and it was Thanksgiving when I'm sure no one wants to work. The room was clean and big, the breakfast was good. Very satisfied with my stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Courtney, Thank you for taking time to share such wonderful feedback from your recent stay. Service is the core of everything we do here and I thank you for taking the time to thank our staff for the level of service they provided you. I'm so glad to read you enjoyed your stay and welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good hotel close to airport. Not that far from DT San Francisco if you are thinking about making this your SF hotel. There are few dining options close to the hotel but their dining is pretty good if not a great value.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your stay. We are happy to see you enjoyed the location. We look forward that you will choose to stay with us again soon and have a five star experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We love staying at the Hilton in So. San Francisco, if we have a really early flight the next morning. Very nice room and staff, and the shuttle is right on time to take us to the airport. No having to get up reeeeally early and then having to leave super early in case of traffic. It's a very nice relaxing way to start a trip!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Magdalena, We work to provide our guests with an excellent experience, and I’m happy to see we were able to achieve this for you. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope you will continue to use our facility whenever you are in the San Francisco area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed in this hotel on my business trip for 2 weeks. I made an upfront payment for more than half of the amount of my stay on the very first day and still the front desk blocked my card for almost double the amount without my consent or knowledge. I am a traveller from switzerland and had just one credit card. To my surprise, thier unnecessary transactions blocked my card and I couldn't use it for a long period of time (I couldn't even call an uber or pay for food). When asked at the front desk first they refused to accept it and help me. After many back and forth calls to my bank and help desk they made some corrections to cancel only one blocking amount. (of 2000 $) .
Eventually, I was able to use my card again. But they didn't learn from this situation and even now when my trip is over. When I have already checked out. Paid my dues in full and back in my country, I see they are still blocking my card for another 1400$. Unbelievable.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
loganwolverton, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear deepshikha g,

We appreciate your taking the time to review your stay with us. We hope you enjoyed your time at the hotel, and do apologize that you experienced issues with the credit card policy. If there is anything we can do to help assist in releasing holds that are mandatory within the Hilton system, please let us know!

Logan Wolverton

Also consider these accommodations in or near South San Francisco
0.3 km away
Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport
Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airpor...
#2 of 28 in South San Francisco
1.9 km away
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport North
1.7 km away
Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airport Hotel
Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airp...
#3 of 28 in South San Francisco
0.4 km away
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Fra...
#10 of 28 in South San Francisco
1 km away
Courtyard San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront
Courtyard San Francisco Airport/...
#6 of 28 in South San Francisco
5.6 km away
Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK