“Good location and service”

Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Good hotel close to airport. Not that far from DT San Francisco if you are thinking about making this your SF hotel. There are few dining options close to the hotel but their dining is pretty good if not a great value.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your stay. We are happy to see you enjoyed the location. We look forward that you will choose to stay with us again soon and have a five star experience.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

We love staying at the Hilton in So. San Francisco, if we have a really early flight the next morning. Very nice room and staff, and the shuttle is right on time to take us to the airport. No having to get up reeeeally early and then having to leave super early in case of traffic. It's a very nice relaxing way to start a trip!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Magdalena, We work to provide our guests with an excellent experience, and I’m happy to see we were able to achieve this for you. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope you will continue to use our facility whenever you are in the San Francisco area.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

I stayed in this hotel on my business trip for 2 weeks. I made an upfront payment for more than half of the amount of my stay on the very first day and still the front desk blocked my card for almost double the amount without my consent or knowledge. I am a traveller from switzerland and had just one credit card. To my surprise, thier unnecessary transactions blocked my card and I couldn't use it for a long period of time (I couldn't even call an uber or pay for food). When asked at the front desk first they refused to accept it and help me. After many back and forth calls to my bank and help desk they made some corrections to cancel only one blocking amount. (of 2000 $) .
Eventually, I was able to use my card again. But they didn't learn from this situation and even now when my trip is over. When I have already checked out. Paid my dues in full and back in my country, I see they are still blocking my card for another 1400$. Unbelievable.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
loganwolverton, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear deepshikha g,

We appreciate your taking the time to review your stay with us. We hope you enjoyed your time at the hotel, and do apologize that you experienced issues with the credit card policy. If there is anything we can do to help assist in releasing holds that are mandatory within the Hilton system, please let us know!

Logan Wolverton

Reviewed 25 November 2017

My wife and I were traveling from Florida to Taiwan to visit family. We decided to break our travel overnight in San Francisco. As a Hilton Honors member and having stayed at Hilton Garden Inns before, we selected this hotel based on location, free airport pickup, free "cooked to order" breakfast, and knowledge that Hilton Garden Inns are very pleasant hotels. We were not disappointed with the exception of a delay in pickup at the airport. This may have been due to traffic problems but we waited 40 minutes for the shuttle. The room, including the bathroom, were very clean and well laid out. Very spacious. We were greeted upon arrival by friendly staff. Breakfast was excellent and really gave us a good start to the day. Shuttle service back to the airport is based on fixed departure times which were provided to us. The return shuttle was on time and clean. The hotel is in a business park area. We took a very pleasant walk in the morning in the area. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MEGATLX

Thank you so much for your recent stay and 5 star review of your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North! We really appreciate guest feedback and you mentioned all the aspects that we focus on for a great stay. It's all due to a great staff, that provide such well-maintained guest rooms and common areas, along with excellent guest service. We strive to have every guest leave as satisfied as you did. Once again, thanks for the great review and staying with us! We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

The Night audit was the best part of my trip. She was AMAZING . Very personable, great attitude, always happy and the BEST help. Her name was Jaee.
I was here a week and I would definitely stay again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Amy, Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback. We appreciate the great review. Positive feedback empowers us. Our staff takes great pride in what they do and I will share this great feedback with them. We are esteemed you had a pleasant stay. We hope to see you soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near South San Francisco
0.3 km away
Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport
Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airpor...
#3 of 27 in South San Francisco
1.7 km away
Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airport Hotel
Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airp...
#2 of 27 in South San Francisco
0.4 km away
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport - South San Francisco
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Fra...
#19 of 27 in South San Francisco
1 km away
Courtyard San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront
Courtyard San Francisco Airport/...
#6 of 27 in South San Francisco
1.9 km away
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport North
5.6 km away
Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK