1,183 results
All reviews front desk san francisco free parking shuttle service rental car other hotels business trip fitness center clean rooms business center great place to stay would stay here again easy access nice stay convenient location coffee maker fisherman's wharf
Reviewed 26 October 2015

I enjoyed our stay here. They always had fresh water and fruit out complimentary which was awesome. Staff was very friendly. I wish they had better dinner options for kids, however the food was okay. The location was great because we did not want to be in the city, so we were just distant enough to have some quiet time. Great hotel, very clean fitness room.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kimgagnon, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2015

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us Jennifer! We are happy to hear you found our location convenient and your family was comfortable during your time as our guests.

Reviewed 24 October 2015

I stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in South San Francisco during my frequent visits for work. The staff, location and amenities make it the perfect "home away from home" for me. Great find for the frequent traveler to the area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Cynthia

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn! We are happy to hear you consider us the perfect "home away from home" and look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you back to San Francisco.

Reviewed 19 October 2015

Great location for easy airport and highway access. Hotel is bright and welcoming, bar is fun, internet is great. Airport shuttle is great and dependable. We could easily access the highway and quickly get to scenic area and even up into Napa.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kimgagnon, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2015

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the bar, the internet and found the hotel welcoming. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to the Bay Area.

Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

We stayed for two nights it is clean and staff are very helpful and polite. But the only think we didn't liked being far away from downtown San Fransisco definitely need a car but very close to airport. And I saw some respect in this hotel for smokers which they had outdoor garden by the reception with beautiful furnitures ,you can get your coffee and cookies and your cigarette or cigar and enjoy your day.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn during your recent trip to the Bay Area. We are always happy to hear you found the staff helpful and polite.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

Booking was easy enough on hotels.com. Check was easy.
After getting our kids settled in the room and getting everyone ready for bed I felt something bite me and noticed small red spots on my legs. It didn't really register at the time that these hotels are "pet friendly". It turns out that our room had to be infested with fleas. I didn't see any signs of bed bugs after removing the sheets and checking the mattress.

My children and I woke up bitten in several places and itching like mad. How do you pay $200 a night to sleep in a room where someone's flea ridden pet was allowed to stay? I expected more from a Hilton property and am sadly disappointed.

This of course meant that I had to treat our luggage with pesticide when we returned home and wash everything in our bags, and treat the kids for the bites they received in that hotel. Why let pets stay in hotel rooms if you can't do a thorough inspection of the room and treat it accordingly? Just keep the pets away so your other guests don't become a buffet for fleas...

5  Thank Sarakoro

We are sorry to learn of the disappointment you experienced while our guest. We aren't considered a "pet friendly" hotel so we were quite surprise to learn of your unfortunate experience. We appreciate your candid feedback giving us the opportunity to rectify the situation.