2,248 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 December 2011

arrived 12-18-2011 myself, my wife and my two teenage boys. when we first called for directions the person who tried to give us directions was very difficult to understand so he passed us to a woman who also had a very strong accent and we could not understand them. when we arrived the man and woman at the counter acted as if they were doing us a favor by staying at there hotel. not very friendly at all very indifferent. when we asked where do we park they did not even speak just pointed outside wow really. so we find the room and it is old and smelled like old carpet. the boys slept in there clothes because the bed linen smelled. the bathroom was old and had a funny odor to it. we did not use it. the only reason we stayed here was that we arrived early by one day and figured for under 60 bucks I think what the heck. well the old saying you get what you pay for is right on here. we had reservations up the road a bit at the Radisson hotel airport bay front what a difference all the way around. if you stay here bring your own linen, air freshner and your patience your are going to need it. never again..

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank 2by2wetravel
Reviewed 18 December 2011

I was very disappointed with the overall service at this hotel. From the moment I arrived at the airport and waited for their shuttle van to the service at the front desk at check in. The whole experience was a sad one.

Room Tip: I would not recommend this place to anyone.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2011

Did not have those bad experiences like other guests.
Choose it for the price ($49 per night), so did not expect anything spectacular.
The hotel sign was not lit. The room was cold, Internet very slow, almost impossible to work

Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 December 2011

What a horrible motel. The bed was OK, but by the looks of the room I was afraid that it may have bugs (it didn't). The one chair in the room was filthy and broken.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 December 2011

I stayed here to take advantage of the 14 days of parking included in the price of the room. The room heater barely give out any heat at all and the room was really cold. The bedside lights did not work and the clock was unplugged with no available plug. The lamp next to the chair came apart when I tried to turn it on. Time to renovate this hotel. Will stay somewhere else next time.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo