My pregnant wife and I stayed one night on December 16th of 2011. We were in room 416. There's lots to complain about (including the long walk, in the dark, to our room which was located a couple blocks away from the main office, lighting that didn't work, the constant loud hum all night long from something behind our room...maybe the icemaker, shower door that felt like it was going to fall off, the musty smell and cigarette burns in the carpeting of this "non-smoking" room, peeling wallpaper, sign on the door telling us to lock the door and not answer anyone who might come knocking, etc...) but worst of all was the BED BUGS! My wife has at least thirty bed bug bites all over her face and neck and shoulders! SEE PHOTOS. Our biggest fear is that these bed bugs might have infested our luggage too and come home with us. We are now investigating what we have to do to avoid infesting our own home. Oh what a nightmare. Please, do yourself a big favor and find lodging elsewhere and always check the reviews online to make sure your hotel/motel room doesn't have past incidents of bed bugs infestation. I’ve found at least a dozen reviews now for this Travel Lodge that also mention bed bugs. There's even a website called BedBugRegistry.com that will help.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge San Francisco Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge San Francisco Airport North Hotel South San Francisco
- Travelodge South San Francisco
- South San Francisco Travel Lodge
- South San Francisco Travelodge
- Travel Lodge South San Francisco