See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Francisco S/Oyster Point Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Gave a better appearance in the online photos even considering renovations being done on structure . Not up to par for a days inn. Had to ask for a new room that didn't smell like pot despite no smoking signs. Sketchy area. The price was low compared to nearby airport hotels but still not worth it. Wished I had of asked for money back and went elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Francisco S/Oyster Point Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

It does not sound as if our property was well-matched for your needs and expectations at all, and we are sorry that we were unable to give you a better stay. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, we appreciate your business. Best wishes, Hotel Management

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Frankly, it is close to SFO so you pay a lot for a pretty stripped down room. The bed was alright I guess - the wifi worked and I got in late so I wasn't interested in the amenities. I had a rental car and headed out early in the morning to drive to Carmel by the Sea. I headed to Australia that night so I was only there to check my email and sleep.

Room Tip: any room I suppose
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Francisco S/Oyster Point Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Hi Terry, We are happy to have hosted you for your brief stay in this area, and we are so pleased to have provided you with a suitable place to stay. It sounds as if our hotel was very suitable for your needs and plans, and we hope that you will consider staying with us again if you find yourself requiring a room in this area. Best wishes, Hotel Management

Reviewed 7 October 2017

This property needs a lot of work to come up to standards. Construction was in process & that should have been noted on the website &, therefore, offered at a discount rate. Next time that I'm at SFO, I'll $100 more & stay at a nicer place.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Francisco S/Oyster Point Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Hi Gary, We are very sorry to hear that the construction work that is taking place at our property. As you can imagine we are very anxious for this work to be completed, so that we and our guests can enjoy our beautiful new facility. We hope that you will consider staying with us again at that time - we are quite sure that you will have a wonderful stay. Best wishes, Hotel Management

Reviewed 30 September 2017

On staff manager was not helpful , he has no customer service , room was not worth what I spent and my view was under construction zone . Very unhappy and one of the beds made old wood noise. The girl attendant was nice and that's about it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Francisco S/Oyster Point Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hi Grace, It is unusual for us to receive negative feedback in relation to our customer service, and we are sorry that you were dissatisfied with the attention that you received from one member of our team. We will discuss your review with that individual, and we will ensure that all of our team are aware of how important each and every interaction with each guest is. As you can imagine, we can't wait for the construction work to be completed either, and we hope that you might pay us another visit at that time, and that you will have a significantly better stay at our hotel. Best wishes, Hotel Management